Securing account

This is a discussion on Securing account within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I havent traded accounts for ages, and now I recieved one in trade, I wonder how do I secure ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Since I havent traded accounts for ages, and now I recieved one in trade, I wonder how do I secure it.

All info I have got are: Login name, password and secret answer. Account is linked to G1 where I am able to change password, email address and region. Is that everything I need to make account secure or are there any other things to take care of?

thanks for helpin ;P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

original credit card info is wat most people want and also email

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Credit card info o_O? Email I didnt get, but I should be able to change it through G1 I bellieve.

just buy a premium and ur account should be secure - the old payment info is fucked without numbers of new premmy

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yea creditcard info

it is used to be able to change secret questions

and original email...

i got bitched cuz i didnt have the orignal email ( which i had the orginal credit card info to change the orginail email, but the fucker was to lazy to do it himself)

so to save u hassle

u need g1 account info
    secret questions all of them
    seal cide ( even though u can change it)
    credit card info
    and original email ( cuz apparently one can use the forgotten password feature)

wat happen if u have all the info except orginal email

ps yea u can change email in g1 account

but in MyKol on official site it will have a different email

aww, I guess I have just G1 email, and not original email according to Mykol =/.
    Gonna have to try to recover that mail from previous account user. Hope I'll be able to.
    Anyway thanks for help bro, and I'm sorry for those issues you had with your account.
    Im hoping it wont end up that way for me too lol:x

so if the former owner uses forgot pw on knightonline website, he can get the account back ? O_o