Which server is better to play Ares or Cwest for Adream/RLB/CZ

This is a discussion on Which server is better to play Ares or Cwest for Adream/RLB/CZ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking to get back in game but still having hard time deciding were to start at. I am looking to ...
Page: 1

Default Which server is better to play Ares or Cwest for Adream/RLB/CZ

Looking to get back in game but still having hard time deciding were to start at.
    I am looking to play either a warrior or maybe priest, witch of these two servers is the place to play and witch pk zone is the best and most active Adream, RLB or CZ

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

First you gotta take into consideration that if your looking to spend USD on your char, then both servers will probably end up being very similar prices, maybe CWest just a bit more expensive overall.

If your looking to play Ardream:
    Ares - Probably better "personal fun" only due to the massive amounts of players at all times, aside when Turkish players are asleep. Good luck finding a clan that speaks English.
    CWest - Probably better "friendly fun" only due to the language spoken on the server but lately, it has become very active and very fun, but I warn you now, it'll be 5 times harder than Ares, believe me or not.

If your looking to play CZ:
    Ares is definitely a no-no, unless you have all +2's at the least, not the mention at least a +9 weapon and an amazing clan to pk with.
    CWest requires you to be in a good clan of course, but you won't need +2's to be very decent or even noticeable, if that's a better suiting word for you.

RLB, I have no idea about other than CWest being totally dead in that zone atm.
    Nice to see your still playing chintan, best of luck.

cool thanks man for the info I think ill just play ardream in cwest see how that goes i guess

I`m sure you made the right choice. As I know ares better than c-west I´m surprised about the experience Danny made. My nubmage with hp+7-gear and woodstaff+8 is doing far better on c-west than the one in ares (same level, 50ish) with jewelry of a lvl-80 and a woodstaff pluswhatnot. Every Highlevel there seems to have an ardream-char to roll with, rlb is kinda fun (with archer tho, not mage).

If I could take my friends on ares with me I´d go c-west for sure.