+9 rev to +11 rev VS +8 normal to +9 normal upgrade

This is a discussion on +9 rev to +11 rev VS +8 normal to +9 normal upgrade within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For high class items, which scenario is more likely to succeed. going +9 rev to +10 rev to +11 rev ...
Page: 1

Default +9 rev to +11 rev VS +8 normal to +9 normal upgrade

For high class items, which scenario is more likely to succeed. going +9 rev to +10 rev to +11 rev

or

+8 no rev to +9 no rev.

anyone done enough of these to get an idea?

thankss

+8 to +9 with trina is what ? 10% ?

Upgrading with tears of karivdis is 50% each upgrade.
    I would go for 2x50% than 10%
    My 2 cents

So all ppl tell upgrade itens reverse with tears is bugged and its more than 50% each upgrade.
    But i never got lucky on this shit, max i got is +4 reb ( started of +1 reb to +2/+3/+4 ).

i think i would prefer get a lot of stuff and try +8 for +9 with normal trina ^^

i would say rev uppgrade is higher chance of succsess :P but it's way more uppgrades , so i think its like the same xD

eldragon

so there will be always a change of 50% using tears ? it doesnt matter if is going to +14 from +13 ? or how does it really works!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldragon View Post
    so there will be always a change of 50% using tears ? it doesnt matter if is going to +14 from +13 ? or how does it really works!!
    Just like flipping a coin, 50 - 50. Either It burns or it succeeds. All the way to +21 Reverse.

its the same going from +1 to +2 rev than going from +9 to +10 rev, its way easier upgrade with tears tho i burned a shard going from 10 to 11 rev once.. ill never forget the red light lol