Recharging N points

This is a discussion on Recharging N points within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im trying to buy n points through paysafe on the new usko and i keep getting an error saying ...
Page: 1

Default Recharging N points

So im trying to buy n points through paysafe on the new usko and i keep getting an error saying that I have already reached my monthly limit of N points? I haven't bought any and am just returning to the game anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    So im trying to buy n points through paysafe on the new usko and i keep getting an error saying that I have already reached my monthly limit of N points? I haven't bought any and am just returning to the game anyone know how to fix this?
    You are trying to buy NPOINTS with too big paysafe card i would guess.

Here are some tips:
    1. Avoid Paypal on USKO - They have removed paypal from maaaany TR sites, people who has donated trough paypal hasn't received any Npoints yet. (ppl donated on last thursday).
    2. Avoid Paysafe, shitty limits even if panel is telling you the limit would be 280usd / month.
    3. Go for ESN codes, you can choose which company you prefer from NTT official esn code partners.
    You can turn ESN codes instantly and receive npoints within few minutes. No limits.
    I have been using kopazar.com for the codes, works just fine even when the site is mostly TR.
    4. Avoid KO4LIFE GB / Npoints / ESN -sellers, they are buying cheap from these sites and re-selling for profits.
    Soon you can buy straight GB's from TR sites w/o any risk of scams since they have 3-day money return policy.

ESN code prices variates a bit, turkish stores seem to be the cheapest ones (some have pretty huge differences).

Hope this helped and i hope you didn't buy loads of paysafe -cards.

Iagree with Spankme, turkish site are cheapest atm ,and alot just reselling ...