Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sharing some anvil info

This is a discussion on Sharing some anvil info within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nyox knowing Mgame the way i know, after looking in several source codes of private servers, im ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by nyox View Post
    knowing Mgame the way i know, after looking in several source codes of private servers, im almost sure that even today, the odds of the upgrades are not connected to the ammount of +8s, since when you upgrade it doesn't search through the database of the server counting for the amnount of items that already exist. its all random.
    And i assume it would have a delay if it was doing so.

These days even the newest servers get shitload of +8s because of the +8 staff/stilleto/sword/etc.

Newest servers got a shitload of +8's and +9's because high class items can be found anywhere,
    while exping, from bifrost, ed, chaos, bdw, forgotten temple.
    Back in the day a shard would cost 150-200m at +1, now it is 9.

Also today there are many babashoppers who can easily afford to upgrade 6-7 +8 items for fun.

There are no tricks whatsoever for the anvil.

I personally burnt 14 high class items going from +7 to +8 with trina in a row.
    You may not believe it but it happened, 14 in a row....

A friend of mine threw a cleaver +8 with a bus for fun and made it +9, and exactly after it a rogue chitin +7 and made it +8 with bus too.Those in a row....

Anvil is just luck, deal with it

SunnyQueen

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    There are no tricks whatsoever for the anvil.

Anvil is just luck, deal with it
    1. False.
    2. True.

There are tricks, but u have to got luck also.

I can tell 1 thing
    Do you know why most +9 was made after a few burns ?
    Ppls don't uprade from +8 to +9 w/o burning, 90% of em before it burn many items. If ur fuckin lucker u don't need it, if not u do.

Anvil is like 50% luck - 50% tricks, but unfortunately before uprade good item, you need to burn good item, like if u want to raum+8 u should burn some items and umm md+9;p

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyQueen View Post
    1. False.
    2. True.

There are tricks, but u have to got luck also.

I can tell 1 thing
    Do you know why most +9 was made after a few burns ?
    Ppls don't uprade from +8 to +9 w/o burning, 90% of em before it burn many items. If ur fuckin lucker u don't need it, if not u do.

Anvil is like 50% luck - 50% tricks, but unfortunately before uprade good item, you need to burn good item, like if u want to raum+8 u should burn some items and umm md+9;p
    So not true, go watch Miaouss (i think it was) upgrade vis, he never burns any item before upgrading and have made dual shard +9, a few +8's and such.

I have tried burning items before upgrading a high value item and have burned a lot for +7 using trina which is like 50%

Please dont miss-inform people with fake rumors about anvil.Thanks

The only reason I burn a few items is to get a feel for the Anvil. If she's hot or if she's cold. If she's cold, then walk away. If she's hot, then walk away :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    The only reason I burn a few items is to get a feel for the Anvil. If she's hot or if she's cold. If she's cold, then walk away. If she's hot, then walk away :P
    lol
    asdsadasd

FornX

Codex, Even though your cool, even you dont know the anvil. Ppl will do what they do.

Banned Regular Member

couldn't say it better ...

Kurtis

Pure luck. I have made +8s from 1-+8 and broken 10 + going to +8. Always has been luck... all it takes in knights online to be good is money, not upgrading skills...

Saleen1

Kurtis

well said sir, well said!!

Just made a shard 9 come at me bro.

Appreciate the data Codex but....

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    All this is bull shit it's all about luck you can throw 1 Iron impact +8 on the anvil and make it +9, and u can throw 10 II's +8 on the anvil and make 0 +9. It's about ur luck /end of story. ^^>
    This statement sums it up best imo. I don't think the number of burns or spamming preview matters either. I think we can all agree though that the anvil is pure evil xD.

Only trick is to grab ur balls and hope for the best

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Obviously all the insane items in the first days of diez were the result of insane luck. Haha, newfags.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Obviously all the insane items in the first days of diez were the result of insane luck. Haha, newfags.
    least we aint 4chaners lulz.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast