Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shell troll armor quest

This is a discussion on Shell troll armor quest within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a buddy who says that he has the entire set of the armor, while i only have the ...
Page: 1

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Default Shell troll armor quest

I have a buddy who says that he has the entire set of the armor, while i only have the gauntlets, and cant figure out where my quest went or what happened. I seem to remember supposed to be getting an item in my inventory maybe that didnt show up? anyone had this same issue or have any idea what could be going on? I dont remember the name of the quest it's no longer in my quest options list.

GDM

Its a long chain of quests . You need to kill mobs in EMC/Lufer , then go to moradon , balblabla , thne back to eslant etc. And yes , you do get a full set and some rings , belt , etc .

Zwn

try the npcs around eslant, they dont show ? in the map but give lots of quests, and id assume its the ones u missed ( and ye for some of the quests u need to click npc twice for the delivery item to show)

that, or its just the 12 devil quest (theres actually 2 troll shell sets, same bonus but different ac)

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    try the npcs around eslant, they dont show ? in the map but give lots of quests, and id assume its the ones u missed ( and ye for some of the quests u need to click npc twice for the delivery item to show)

that, or its just the 12 devil quest (theres actually 2 troll shell sets, same bonus but different ac)
    The devil quest is the shells that say ( lvl 80 required) that you never get as a reward.
    I have the health set of shell trolls, just the str set I've had the issue, and alright ill walk around to random NPC's and see if I can figure out which one it is.

Thumbs up

https://imgur.com/a/ZVRmY

This was where I broke the quest, i needed to bring clarence something and he was supposed to give me this box, when i completed it he never gave me the box apparently, and then when i talked to him just now I got the box.

Going on with the quest, if anything else funny happens ill post it here so other people can see it if they have the same issue in the future.

After this when you get to the helmet, when you recieve the helmet Agata(eslant) will act like the quest is finished. You need to talk to her AGAIN to continue the quest.

Afew steps after this you kill grendel and bring falkwine his arm, the quest will complete giving you 25m exp. A new quest will be available at falkwine with a new name that will continue the quest line. [Long Revenge]

When getting memento of a dead soldier from lich's they seem to have a very low drop rate but they do drop. i got 3 symbols of el morad before my first memento.

When going to archmage drake, talk to him again after picking up his quest, he wont give you the item until the second time you talk to him.

When you get to the great priest minerva step, you must talk to her THREE times to continue the quest.

when you turn in grendels mother's hair to falkwine he does not give you another piece to the quest. you gain the 30m+ exp from him but then nothing happens.

^^ stuck again after that part. I've gotten all of the troll shells besides the pauldron so far.

So after getting stuck i talked to Guard Zalk in EMC town and he gave me a quest by another name, after doing 3-4 steps of that chain, i got a quest that the reward is the troll armor shell pauldron I am missing. That quests name was [Self Made Hero]
    Last edited by NuclearWinter; 10-16-2017 at 10:48 PM.

bring this back up for people who need it after request.

the quest starts in el morad castle / lufferson, at the Moradon merchant npc.

so it's not broken haha?

Quote Originally Posted by xinsanex View Post
    so it's not broken haha?

oh it's bugged as fuck, but its not broken, it can be finished :P i left all this shit here in case someone else runs into any issues and ends up googling it. too many quests when you google nothing show sup.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    oh it's bugged as fuck, but its not broken, it can be finished :P i left all this shit here in case someone else runs into any issues and ends up googling it. too many quests when you google nothing show sup.
    it almost seems not worth it lmao

Banned Senior Member

it almost seems not worth it lmao
    It's well worth it if you aren't one who can spend a lot of money in this game. The Shell Troll set is pretty damn good for someone who has no budget. The health set is also very nice to have for Farming/Leveling to prevent you from death until you can get some Krowaz.

Again, all this is contingent on someone not having a huge budget. If people actually played the game correctly and not with their wallets the armor would be OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    It's well worth it if you aren't one who can spend a lot of money in this game. The Shell Troll set is pretty damn good for someone who has no budget. The health set is also very nice to have for Farming/Leveling to prevent you from death until you can get some Krowaz.

Again, all this is contingent on someone not having a huge budget. If people actually played the game correctly and not with their wallets the armor would be OP.
    Or farm and anvil , I made 10gb in a few days when I first started Hellsgarem just making +6 or +7 shard/ii/ib/rap. But you're right in theory, if your signature wasn't a thing KO would be more fun and competitive

Banned Senior Member

Or farm and anvil , I made 10gb in a few days when I first started Hellsgarem just making +6 or +7 shard/ii/ib/rap. But you're right in theory, if your signature wasn't a thing KO would be more fun and competitive
    I would love a KO without Babashopping... it would be so much more fun IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I would love a KO without Babashopping... it would be so much more fun IMO.
    Oh for sure man, +6s and 7s make it so much more fun for comboing and actual skill being involved in the game. Also I hate to say it but the people who are willing to pay thousands for a GM to inject +9/10s non-rev, ruin the game as well :S

Banned Senior Member

Oh for sure man, +6s and 7s make it so much more fun for comboing and actual skill being involved in the game. Also I hate to say it but the people who are willing to pay thousands for a GM to inject +9/10s non-rev, ruin the game as well :S
    As far as I know those GM injecting days are over. However, I still think the developers run the gold selling sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast