SHios +3 or imirs +3 ?

This is a discussion on SHios +3 or imirs +3 ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright , look like peps wanted me to go lr or ice :P atm igot dual shios +3 and oasis ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default SHios +3 or imirs +3 ?

Alright , look like peps wanted me to go lr or ice :P
    atm igot dual shios +3 and oasis +5 rev

should i stay with the Shio , or should i go light mage with Imirs +3 and chaotic +8 or elysium +1rev-+5rev ??

Help me out n1ggas im new to play mage , and i will trio with a Priest and warrior ,
    and i was talkin with one of my friends , he told me to go light , so i can stun the priests

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Depends, what staff can you get as Ice?

Banned

i got oasis staff , i can get a better staff , like an garp +8 , but i don wanna pay overprice for it

Banned

lr mage whit imirs+3 is gg bro
    especially whit ely+8, u will pawn. trust me, and u prolly also pwn now whit shio3's and oasis8(: its up to you. imo light in this case
    rogues have low resis in ardy, and theres LOADS of them. and whit imir3's and ely+3rb or +5rb, u will stun them like every 3 hit u make on them probaly.
    gl niko :P miss the old carnac west days xD
    -danni

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    lr mage whit imirs+3 is gg bro
    especially whit ely+8, u will pawn. trust me, and u prolly also pwn now whit shio3's and oasis8(: its up to you. imo light in this case
    rogues have low resis in ardy, and theres LOADS of them. and whit imir3's and ely+3rb or +5rb, u will stun them like every 3 hit u make on them probaly.
    gl niko :P miss the old carnac west days xD
    -danni
    Niko is my RL mate ^^ im Younes haha :P , bought e mage from him xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well first of all, it will probably take some time to find those Imirs, but if you go with ice, then go for Garp +8 only and nothing else... and if you do, you will rape.