new expansion

This is a discussion on new expansion within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been away from Ko since the new moradon expansion and i decided to come back and make a dcz ...
Page: 1

Default new expansion

I've been away from Ko since the new moradon expansion and i decided to come back and make a dcz character but it looks like I'm a bit outdated and need someone to fill me in with all the new added stuff

something i noticed is that Jewelry like Rol, Wps etc.. are now called "old" before their respective names wtf is that lol? is there new and better jewelry?

Also i noticed that when i try to merchant my Trina piece it says i need to be lvl 54? is that true?

i saw an earring selling for 5mil and i had 10mil but when i tried to buy it ( it wouldn't let me drag it to my inventory which had plenty of room btw.) later i tried another in another shop to buy something but same thing happened...

Does Bach, Duke and all of those still spawn in Ardream?

thats all for now i would appreciate your answers.

Old jewelry is the same as regular except that it can't be combined into +1 jewelry and some of it is binded to your character after you equip it (these are the high end olds like Imir's, Rol's, Roc's, skele belt, elf belt, etc.... that are darker shaded than regular ones when viewing them).

Same thing has happened to me on occassion when buying items. Don't know what the deal is with that. As for Ardeam, no idea. Been waaaay too long.

Banned Senior Member

About the earring you couldn't buy. Probably you did not notice yet that there are now buying merchants too

Banned

And no, they don't spawn in areas.
    You must kill a boss stone in ardream center.
    and then it spawns four bosses.
    and they dont drop what they are supposed to,
    I got an iron belt from Shaula.

kk thanks guys