Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smoke Screen

This is a discussion on Smoke Screen within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Manhattan Well if It blinds everyone then Idk anymore. Guess that, like you said, it's just a ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Well if It blinds everyone then Idk anymore. Guess that, like you said, it's just a troll skill. If you get creative you could provide us with some sweet alternative trolling footage
    It's a targeted aoe like torment so it aint that bad. I used to think it was centered around the caster.

Well can you make us a small video so we can see how it works in pk ? I tought that smoke screen and the tp skill were rather op but my suport as a sin goes to curing/minoring and just going in for the last hit,or helping the warriors decent in/out. It sound good for the archers specialy if you like to support a lot,but i think most of use,99% probably,never realy try to use that,so if you can provide us with some videos/ss that would be great im realy curious now

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I statted 70 explore once for the wild advent skill (teleport/ "blink" to an enemy) but found it rather useless since I play official servers and due to ping I'm often not even close enough to attack. I do really love the concept, stealth, stay near priest, he full db's, I blink, 2-3 hit a nigga.

Smoke screen is usually only used in SUPER BIG pk, like in midgard/SteamKO mages would appreciate it and time it, once 10 secs pass the light mage does their blind. CSW for ambushes with mage novas.
    I've seen it been used to deter an enemy nation from killing felo, allowing a party of 8 to swoop in and kill as many noobs within the 10 secs.

If only I could stat 70 explore 80 asas... the max is 68/80..

The real question is, what should I give up? Blinding (75/70/3) or matchless(72/70/6)?

I also haven't ever tested "Concentration" -- Will not fail an attack for 15 seconds. Does this mean skills won't fail OR does it jack up the success rate, acting sorta like a critical point skill? Critical point (AFAIK) boosts the RNG factor for critical damage. I'm just gonna assume it's worthless and all it does is set the RNG factor of failing to 0, rather than boost the "success rate" so that you hit hard (but not critical hard). I'm not sure if I elaborated this enough.

I'll give it a shot once finals are over, might make for a fun video.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I statted 70 explore once for the wild advent skill (teleport/ "blink" to an enemy) but found it rather useless since I play official servers and due to ping I'm often not even close enough to attack. I do really love the concept, stealth, stay near priest, he full db's, I blink, 2-3 hit a nigga.

Smoke screen is usually only used in SUPER BIG pk, like in midgard/SteamKO mages would appreciate it and time it, once 10 secs pass the light mage does their blind. CSW for ambushes with mage novas.
    I've seen it been used to deter an enemy nation from killing felo, allowing a party of 8 to swoop in and kill as many noobs within the 10 secs.
    +1. Most effective tactic at Clan Tournaments. An example:

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    +1. Most effective tactic at Clan Tournaments. An example:

Woah thats sexy

Little archer Senior Member

Lol in that video the guy not only blinded himself but also completely whiffed smoke screen at 3:16 (no mana used means it didn't blind shit), yet he still slows down the footage (let alone includes it in the final video) as if it was some sort of great play.

These are the pro players these days

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Lol in that video the guy not only blinded himself but also completely whiffed smoke screen at 3:16 (no mana used means it didn't blind shit), yet he still slows down the footage (let alone includes it in the final video) as if it was some sort of great play.

These are the pro players these days
    #realboy #smoothboy #nofucboi
    U seen me cure armor divide while stunned tho? That's some gg ish.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Well can you make us a small video so we can see how it works in pk ? I tought that smoke screen and the tp skill were rather op but my suport as a sin goes to curing/minoring and just going in for the last hit,or helping the warriors decent in/out. It sound good for the archers specialy if you like to support a lot,but i think most of use,99% probably,never realy try to use that,so if you can provide us with some videos/ss that would be great im realy curious now
    Hmmm are you saying 70 archer 70 explore? Interesting.

Sin started 75 asas 70 explore might work really well with Archer pt

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Sin started 75 asas 70 explore might work really well with Archer pt

Buy war prem, get back to orc side and test it out with dexternity clan ;P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12