personnal lvl 70 and bdw?possible?

This is a discussion on personnal lvl 70 and bdw?possible? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you think when you get your lvl 70 you can get your personnal shield or weapon but not your ...
Page: 1

budweiser

Default personnal lvl 70 and bdw?possible?

do you think when you get your lvl 70 you can get your personnal shield or weapon but not your skill,you can deleveled and do bdw agains....??

Meatmow

u can do bdw till lvl 77.... what your asking doesnt make sense.

Montezuma

Quote Originally Posted by Meatmow View Post
    u can do bdw till lvl 77.... what your asking doesnt make sense.
    He doesnt have to make sense. He is just spamming topics like every other person to try to get his 50 posts zZz...

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    He doesnt have to make sense. He is just spamming topics like every other person to try to get his 50 posts zZz...
    Yeah, every1 with low posts is spamming these days now...

Meatmow

ya i suppose ur right.

Ganadorph Senior Member

He deserves a ban

budweiser

loll its only cause theses time i level 2 of my chars low level....i dont even know there were bdw after lvl 70.

you talk about spamming or ban,zzzzzzz,one of you answer post and other loose time to come post here and write the same things.......

Quote Originally Posted by budweiser View Post
    loll its only cause theses time i level 2 of my chars low level....i dont even know there were bdw after lvl 70.

you talk about spamming or ban,zzzzzzz,one of you answer post and other loose time to come post here and write the same things.......
    LMAO, I don't know if you know this: you made in the last 10 min 3 new topics in general chat. And those topics are really bullsh1t storys.
    It's abvious that you're doing this for the posts.
    You remind me on 1 guys named buddah he was also a spammer on KO4life and banned too.

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post

why do u need 50 posts now?

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    why do u need 50 posts now?
    to post in market section

there are BDWs up to 77lvl.. as for lvl 69 - it's in 65-72 BDW I believe

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

and if anyone is ´really´ interested in ´what i guess´ he is trying to ask, if it is possible to get your personal item and level down for low lvl bdw:
    no, it is not possible

what do u need 50 post for? anyway, the question was worded wrong and that make it difficult to answer, that is the true.

outbackrebel

I quit playing for a bit back when there was no BDW after level 69, so at first I was confused to see personal items in BDW when I started playing again.

maybe can be posible with reskill

StarBux

with new bdw system im pretty much 100% sure you could get your personal weapon and maybe even skill, then de-lvl to 69 and still go bdw. but that would be pointless because you would still be in the lvl 65-72 group, just one level lower.

I think a better question, and one i would like to be answered is:

can you lvl to 70, get your personal wep (no skill) then de-lvl. re stat, and go to RLB. I know it is possible to do that with adream (also with no master) or that it used to be possible. But I have never seen anyone in RLB with a personal wep, and lvl 69 is a lot closer to 70 than 59.