Quest in KoL

This is a discussion on Quest in KoL within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I've been playing again for about a week. I haven't played more than 12 hours but one thing I ...
Page: 1

Default Quest in KoL

Well I've been playing again for about a week. I haven't played more than 12 hours but one thing I have noticed is how many more quests there are in moradon. I was wondering is it easier to lvl now in esland/elmorad as well now? I'm wondering because I currently get about 3-4k per kill at lvl 30. Also are there more quests in El Morad and Eslant than there were before I left? I'm wondering because I just want to know approximately if it will take me more than a year to reach lvl 66 like it took me before I left. Any tips you all could give me on lvling or a website with some updated lvling guides would be killer. Thanks and I appreciate anything you can tell me.

budweiser

one year to get lvl 66 wow extremely slow man.i can make it in less than 3 months.
    Get party,kill good mobs not low one.....and get premiums...

Quote Originally Posted by budweiser View Post
    one year to get lvl 66 wow extremely slow man.i can make it in less than 3 months.
    Get party,kill good mobs not low one.....and get premiums...
    maybe he played back in old ko.

with platinum prem u can make 70 in about a month if u have a good clan to exp with.
    and yes, theres a few exp quest after 60 like 10 quest between 60 and 80, dunno exactly

You have border defense wars now to boost your xp.

Banned

soon lvling in moradon will be way easier, every quests will give you items + exp...

for example now when you do the war armor quest, u get only the armor (without pads coz its bugged ^^) but in jpko u also get exp bonus (in usko you just see the exp bonus on the reward, but u don't get it)

StarBux

exp now is much easier. especially if you buy plat premium. I made lvl 67 on Ionia in under a month. I may have even got lvl 70 in a month if the clan i was in had not fallen apart.