Premium type and MS drop rate.

This is a discussion on Premium type and MS drop rate. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As someone said in another topic, you can farm a shit load of MS on uruk types. I know your ...
Page: 1

Default Premium type and MS drop rate.

As someone said in another topic, you can farm a shit load of MS on uruk types. I know your level VS the monster's level influences the MS drop rate but does premium type does ? I have switching premium so it isn't the problem for me but if it doesn't influences it i'd do it on EXP prem over DC especially on a pre 80 char. Of anyone knows the answer it would be greatly appreciated.

dc pre is better for MS drops. i will try to explain it as far as i know. if the drop rate of monster stone is %4, it will be %8 with your dc premium %100 drop rate boost. this is the way how it works but like a said before "as far as i know".

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    dc pre is better for MS drops. i will try to explain it as far as i know. if the drop rate of monster stone is %4, it will be %8 with your dc premium %100 drop rate boost. this is the way how it works but like a said before "as far as i know".
    So I am better to kill Uruk with a looter pet / feary on DC prem and use the XP prem for the MS themselves

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    So I am better to kill Uruk with a looter pet / feary on DC prem and use the XP prem for the MS themselves
    yeah exactly. and dont forget to switch your premium to exp when u go for MS. it sucks to go ms with dc premium.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeALL View Post
    yeah exactly. and dont forget to switch your premium to exp when u go for MS. it sucks to go ms with dc premium.
    yeah but switch it back to DC for the boss

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    yeah but switch it back to DC for the boss
    Who knew the day would come when u needed to combo premium. Exp --> exp prem, loot the killed mob --> DC Prem --> Enemy invade slot --> War Prem lols