Starting C-WEST. Is is possible to have fun?

This is a discussion on Starting C-WEST. Is is possible to have fun? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to start C west server but the fact that server is old is scaring the poop out of ...
Page: 1

Default Starting C-WEST. Is is possible to have fun?

I want to start C west server but the fact that server is old is scaring the poop out of me.

My concerns are heavily geared people owning me and emptiness in the server.

Please tell me what do I need to compete with those people.

Banned

Just try get a lvl 80+ char in CR.

Most players in this game really sucks so even if they got better gears you can outplay them.
    C-west is old but the newer turkservers got loads of +10 and cursed +9 and c-west got a few +9s just.

I get a feeling theese last months that there is more ppl on server. especially in arrdream which is the pvp zone that I reside in. Alot more ppl there recently.

hmmm 100 gb's might give you a decent char in dcz :P. also if you take like 20gb and invest in like a lvl 80 for higher lvl events like bifrost,chaos, eslant gungeon, and stuff like that..you can make a good amount of money just by investing 20gb or so and some time. that will help you to gear a char

otherwise no its not possible to have fun at all :P unless your sharing with someone who is already uber geared.