Hello!!!! Game Question!!

This is a discussion on Hello!!!! Game Question!! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello to everyone , hope everything is going okeu for you guys. I made this topic because i havent play ...
Page: 1

Exclamation Hello!!!! Game Question!!

Hello to everyone , hope everything is going okeu for you guys.

I made this topic because i havent play KO since 2010, and the idea of the topic is to get clearly what i want.

I am thinking to play Ko again , but as i told you guys i havent play the game for almost 2 years . I just want to know some asnwers and i wish anyone could help me with that.

Thxs , So here we go:

What is the best server right know ??( im seeking for more than 40% english speakers or spanish if its possible), whats better on that server (dcz , rlb or cz)
    Does it worth to spend money on the game right now ??

and finnaly what items should i get for a warrior on that server

thanks for taking ur time to help me

Good Luck

In would go EUKO, a lot of none English players but it will tick all your other boxes.

Zwn

the only servers that have a high % of non turks are cwest and europa (but i dont even think its 40% eng there)
    so ur choice is pretty easy , as cwest is the most dead server of all (if u find enough old friends , u can still try a turk server for better activity)
    if u choose europa, ardream is dead and rlb doesnt exist, but u have jump event still going on that will make it possible to hit 80 in a month
    as for money, depends what kind of money u talk about, if u mean buy a premium and a few genies, then why not, but if u mean baba a few k, i sure woudnt since the game has huge security failure

on this server ud be considered above decent with rappie +8, chitin 8 set and olds (less than 20 gb in total)

thanks ZWN . that help me alot !!