Buying Accs (not in CR)

This is a discussion on Buying Accs (not in CR) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what type of security does one have if they buy an account without the person selling it in a CR ...
Page: 1

IceColdBitch

Default Buying Accs (not in CR)

what type of security does one have if they buy an account without the person selling it in a CR obviously.
    wondering if there are ways you can change the secret questions so that your seal codes are protected,
    or if there a way to CR the char without having all the details esn codes etc.

thanks in advance

wells buying accounts is a pretty shady move... knowing the person helps but they can just give u wrong info and get rich.. i think secret questions cannot be changed but if u do buy u should change email.. then password... if u change password first they send the letter to the email that was with the account when u get it..

o and for the cypher ring i think u need all the info asked for.. they did this because before ppl had their accounts hacked and character stoeln

Change the email, password, and seal code. You can change the secret questions as well but you will have to submit a ticket with a lot of inforamtion of the previous purchases. IF the seller can give you the info that will be great! . At the end, specially if you expend more than 100 dlls in the new char, is better to get the cypher ring and start a new account.

Those are my 5 cents

well there is no security if you buy a char that has premium. the original owner pr seller, can request a password reset and you get scewed

IceColdBitch

aight, thanks for the help, think i definately have to get my mage in a CR. can't afford the risk xD

mrrogers

Just trade with trustables