Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Succed of upgrading Accecories?!

This is a discussion on Succed of upgrading Accecories?! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ademar There is also item (I don't remember name) which increases success rate for upgrading accessories. Minimum ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    There is also item (I don't remember name) which increases success rate for upgrading accessories.
    Minimum at steam, it is useless since there is +3 fixed maximum.
    So maybe at USKO at some older server, it can help (if it is enabled anywhere).
    It's called a dragon's scale, it also helps with making olds into regular accessories. On the subject of making +4's, I heard somebody tried to make shios tears +4 on cypher with the dragon scale and it shot the items back into their inventory. Somebody else's word though, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    It's called a dragon's scale, it also helps with making olds into regular accessories. On the subject of making +4's, I heard somebody tried to make shios tears +4 on cypher with the dragon scale and it shot the items back into their inventory. Somebody else's word though, not mine.
    Oh yea, Dragon's scale. Didn't think about old accessories. I woudn't use it tho but good point.
    And yea, I heard same - MeinKamph tried some accessories to +4 and it rejected upgrade and returned items into inventory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12