symbol transparancy

This is a discussion on symbol transparancy within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey all, i have been looking around on this forum for a good guide on how to do this but ...
Page: 1

Demika

Default symbol transparancy

hey all, i have been looking around on this forum for a good guide on how to do this but i havent been able to find one ? i've also tried the one on KoK but it just wont work for me, can any1 tell me what i have to do ?

edit: i've also tried to look at a few different video's but none of those worked for me to, am using cs3.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Transparent Clan Symbol - GamersFirst Forums
    Transparent Cape Symbols since you said you haven't found a guide in g4l

Are you sure you aren't doing it wrong? :P If neither of these work maybe you should ask someone to make it for you.
    Maybe a thread of how to make transparent gets to be stickied. Anybody interested?
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 05-24-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: adding 2nd link

Demika

nope, that doesnt works for me either, i've done exactly what is being said there, also looked at the small clips, but still wont work for me >.<

You shouldn't make it with paint fyi you should use photoshop these are all the steps you need to know..

"1a. Find the Channel Section -[Left Click] on the {Channels} Tab
    1b. If you can’t find the {Channels} Tab -[Left Click] {Window} then [Left Click] {Channels}
    2. Creating an Alpha 1 Channel -[Left Click] on the {Create New Channel} Icon
    3. Select What You Want To Show Up In game -Press [Ctrl+2] To Hide the {Alpha Channel} and to Unhide the {RGB Channel} -Select the {Polygonal Lasso Tool} -Make a cut out of the items you want to show up in game
    4. Making those items White within the Alpha 1 Channel -What ever is Black in the Channel will be Transparent and Won’t show up in game -Press [Ctrl+6] To get back to the {Alpha Channel} -[Left Click] {Edit} Then [Left Click] {Fill} -On the Menu that Pop ups Change, [Left Click] the {Contents Use:} Dropdown bar and change it to {White} -[Left Click] {Ok}"

There's more steps these are the main ones for making the symbol transparent...

I make great clan cape symbols pm me the imageshack link of the pic and give me some time and ill take care of it no problem I have to make a sig I just used a ss pic. Simple