Is Mage EW parties back?

This is a discussion on Is Mage EW parties back? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I got this lvl 82 mage that hasn't xped for a year. The expansion before this most recent one, ...
Page: 1

pthawaii

Default Is Mage EW parties back?

So I got this lvl 82 mage that hasn't xped for a year. The expansion before this most recent one, they took away EW (less in spawn, and mage damage on EW was BAD).

I heard EW xp is back for mages. But for this to be true....

1. Old # of EW must be at each slot and
    2. Mages must do better damage on EW.

Is it true?

no just there is no more exp cut so u get more exp from dem

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

exping with mage could be horrible nowadays. as i saw, they were trying to aoe DKs, and rest went to meele's parties(for tp only)

BigAppleGuy

omg no no no. very bad xp at EW still, and they are still twice as hard to kill as before ff expansion. Best mage xp is aoe cz dk (or ds/titan or balrog/booro - if your party strong enough).

i dont even kno why they changed ews, i mean it was fun exping when we epxed on ews. now mage exp is so boring, not even worth exping.

Little archer Senior Member

what about crimsons... there are like 25+ crimsons in the old Harpy slot now.

pthawaii

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what about crimsons... there are like 25+ crimsons in the old Harpy slot now.
    Hmm where is this mass crimson place? Old harpy slot in cz? Yeah, ew was so much fun as a mage, and it was fun to raid ew.

Now, mage is boring to xp with, just be the tper for some melee party and DK isnt that good, much slower than boroo.