Question| Money Making

This is a discussion on Question| Money Making within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I'm lvl 67 BP, what LEGIT ways of money making you guys suggest me ? I got about 4 ...
Page: 1

AdirBiran

Hey,
    I'm lvl 67 BP, what LEGIT ways of money making you guys suggest me ?
    I got about 4 GBs to spend on making money..

Thanks

Hey,
    I'm lvl 67 BP, what LEGIT ways of money making you guys suggest me ?
    I got about 4 GBs to spend on making money..

Thanks [/b]
    Re selling, FT, you could find a lame BF party probably, and the old but always good one boss hunting in eslant.

AdirBiran

FT I'm doing..
    Boss killing is pretty hard for me cuz I'm in exp clan, not that much boss killing..
    Re Selling I'm trying but the profit I make is only about 2-3 mil (each item), I need something that is bigger than this..
    Bifrost sucks, full of koxpers and cheaters..

Any other suggestions ??

And thanks

Banned

FT I'm doing..
    Boss killing is pretty hard for me cuz I'm in exp clan, not that much boss killing..
    Re Selling I'm trying but the profit I make is only about 2-3 mil (each item), I need something that is bigger than this..
    Bifrost sucks, full of koxpers and cheaters..

Any other suggestions ??

And thanks [/b]
    Use buying merch to buy stuff cheap, that assumes you have a bit of money to begin with.
    When raptors and ii's were 300m in c-west, I set up overnight buy merch for those at 250m. Shaving 30-40m off +7 high class weapons is quite easy and they sell fast.

Banned Senior Member

Also try to buy ur own gear cheaper then normal, don't try to overprice then what the item is worth if ur buying something. Always look for S> Blabla FAST, those targets usually want some easy cash and will most likely agree with a lower price then normal.
    Also having the ability to let ur pc on for 24/7 is a must for selling and buying under 10gb. Otherwise it might be hard to sell particular items because some players are online at other times.

AdirBiran

^ nice way, never thought of it..
    I've thought of upgrading Shells+3 to +6 or +7, they're sold around 3-5 mil each piece..

Is it a good way ? Worth the risk ?

Buy and sell.
    FT.
    BDW.
    Upgrading.
    Bifrost.
    Good luck (:

^ nice way, never thought of it..
    I've thought of upgrading Shells+3 to +6 or +7, they're sold around 3-5 mil each piece..

Is it a good way ? Worth the risk ?[/b]
    Yes and no. I swear the anvil is evil, when you build enough confidence to go upg something big it fucks you nasty. So yes it usually works and you make more than you loose but be carefull not to risk to much.

AdirBiran

Well you're right I guess,
    One day made 80m, the day after lost 40m..
    I guess its just not worth the risk..

I think I'll just keep doing BDWs, FTs and farming fossils..

Validating

steal from moradon merchants

Rainbow0

When i've made my first 4m from nus what did you loot from apes i started to upgrading cleavers from +5 to +7 - that gave me something about 1gb. Then i was upgrading ib to +4 (yea, i know thats lame, but that gave me much cash) and shells from +1/+3 to +5 and selling it for 20m per each part. I was doing it for 3 weeks and after 3 weeks ive got 17gbs. When i trying to do it now i always getting the same cash what i did invested. Its about prices and im not so lucky like then. Now im getting cash from bosses and ft.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

I've found Buying and reselling to be the best way to make money without much risk. Setup a buying merchant for about 10-20% less of the average price and then resell for the average price. Just made about 200m over the weekend doing this. Only risk is that no one will buy it and then you can just sell it for what you bought it for if there's no buyers for a few days.