Damage with Duffs?

This is a discussion on Damage with Duffs? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as a full RLB debuffer, would i be able to kill people with around 1100-1200ap? how long would it take ...
Page: 1

ajk100

Default Damage with Duffs?

as a full RLB debuffer, would i be able to kill people with around 1100-1200ap? how long would it take me to kill a malice+para'd opponent?

Beholdlove

with such an ap u would hit like 350-400s w/o debuff or even less....
    with debuff it will be 500-600s. Its very hard to kill ppl with sucha ap

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

it's hard but not impossible. with hellis and 450 ap i've killed some 80+ sins(noobs mostly ) in vs but that was with hellis but i think it's possible for you to kill someone. fp bp-s have about 1600-1700 ap and 1100-1200 with 1h weapon(at lvl69), so a full duffed rogue/mage can be pwned by you. but you have to test it that's for sure

StyLo_66

you need 2 be a good geared one... BP with lows hp arent good that way

Quote Originally Posted by StyLo_66 View Post
    you need 2 be a good geared one... BP with lows hp arent good that way
    You don't need good gear, just skill and wep defences, hell you could run around with Iron set and talias and you'd be fine.

Helis helps a lot more, but as a RLB Debuffer I'd aim for around 1400ap in 1h mode. Should be enough for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ajk100 View Post
    as a full RLB debuffer, would i be able to kill people with around 1100-1200ap? how long would it take me to kill a malice+para'd opponent?
    Not long if your combo is good

What build too, FP I'm guessing with that AP, since a paper BP would have close to 1500+

ajk100

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Not long if your combo is good

What build too, FP I'm guessing with that AP, since a paper BP would have close to 1500+
    yes i am using the fp build despite what most ppl say about how paper is the only way to go in rlb. i'm going to experiment with the fp build just for kicks and giggles

and as a former warrior, i like to believe that my combo is above average, as i rarely lose a 1v1 in chaos. so hopefully i will be able to take down a fully duffed opponent fairly quickly

bp need good ap to kill quick becouse or u get killed

Quote Originally Posted by medvjed View Post
    bp need good ap to kill quick becouse or u get killed
    lol, a fp priest dont need to kill quick. cus they wont be killed 1vs1 if u duff them. freakshow.