Training knight clans and their capes (pre isi quest)

This is a discussion on Training knight clans and their capes (pre isi quest) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So let's say you get a grade 1 training knights clan, and you buy the red cape. If you then ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Training knight clans and their capes (pre isi quest)

So let's say you get a grade 1 training knights clan, and you buy the red cape.

If you then downgrade to grade 3, would you lose the red cape? (replaced by the ugly default gray-ish one).

Thanks for answers.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

test it jew xD

how

i have the np on cypher, but no people to kill centaur, or money to buy the cape. also to downgrade to grade 3 i would need someone with 200k NP to stay as i leave the clan behind.

too much effort lol.

bump a

In old Beramus my clan had an almost identical situation, and we lost our colored cape (I think ours was blue though) and it changed it to the plain black one with no designs. But things could've changed as that was 10 years ago lol. Good luck.

Edit: I may have misread the question. But to my understanding, you'd lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    In old Beramus my clan had an almost identical situation, and we lost our colored cape (I think ours was blue though) and it changed it to the plain black one with no designs. But things could've changed as that was 10 years ago lol. Good luck.

Edit: I may have misread the question. But to my understanding, you'd lose it.
    Blue is one of the basic grade 3 capes, so you wouldn't lose it for downgrading to grade 3 (unless you're talking about the light blue one).

So confused :l