Some of question, havnt played for 6 months.

This is a discussion on Some of question, havnt played for 6 months. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey I have some questions, i havnt played in a long time. 1.What are "Old" Uniques? How do you get ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Some of question, havnt played for 6 months.

Hey I have some questions, i havnt played in a long time.

1.What are "Old" Uniques? How do you get them and are they the same as its normal uniques stats? Whats the disadvantage of it?

2.How do people get the wings? How hard is it? Is it tradeable?

3. How do people get Krowaz Armor? where do you get them?

Thanks lots

1. old uniques are accesories on +0. You canīt sell them after using and canīt upgrade them. However you can make normal +0 from 3old... and its not 100% chance.

2. Wings are fored best 20% people in chaos. If you will go to chaos and kill enough ppl you earn wings + blue chest + chaos emblem + exp (20% is 4 first places if are 18 people in chaos), next 20% earn green chest + exp + chaos emblem and next 40% exp + red chest + chaos emblem.. last 20% only exp and chaos emblem. Wings arent tradeble and if you use them it expire after 24 hours. In moradon you can change emblems for items and exp etc.

3. Krowat armors are for 75+ levels and its made from items from krowaz.

King of Knight - Welcome

read this page, there are some informations

Banned

oh ok thanks alot, how do you win in chaos btw? is it like bdw?

Artemis Fowl II

Chaos is a strange system when you enter this arena-like area, and everybody is a "Guardian Diety" of the opposing nation, spare yourself.

The idea is to get the most kills. KSing is the key to this, and lvl doesn't matter as everybody has 10k HP and does the same damage. Note there is no respect for vs and you shouldn't respect one either

All the best,
    AF2

Banned

oh ok thanks guys helped alot

so are krowaz armour basically the best armour in the game or does it depend? i have no idea about them

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    so are krowaz armour basically the best armour in the game or does it depend? i have no idea about them
    well at +3 its better than a shell +7...but the thing about them is that u get more ac/hp but u get less ap :S

Decoman

about krowaz armors, you'll get better stats than shell +8 even when krowaz is +3 but u need to get a SET
    that's a SET item.