Unlocking skills and reskilling

This is a discussion on Unlocking skills and reskilling within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Short question.. If I unlock several skills, and I reskill forth and back. Will I still have those skills unlocked? ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Unlocking skills and reskilling

Short question.. If I unlock several skills, and I reskill forth and back. Will I still have those skills unlocked?

Thanks!

OhHelloooo

Yea they will stay unlocked =)

If you are asking (for example), if you apply skill points into archery, then later on decide to reskill as an assassin, can you keep the archery skills? The answer is no.

When you reskill, those skill points go back into being unused and all the skills become locked. You now have to use those points to unlock the new skills for the new job.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    If you are asking (for example), if you apply skill points into archery, then later on decide to reskill as an assassin, can you keep the archery skills? The answer is no.

When you reskill, those skill points go back into being unused and all the skills become locked. You now have to use those points to unlock the new skills for the new job.
    That's not really what I ment lol
    Seems logical to me that you can't keep all the skills when reskilling..then there would be no point in reskill at all?

blackpaddle

emm i just did master quest on lvl 70 mage and now i am 72 but didnt unlock yet lvl 72 and i have72 on flame and 46 on glasier and rest on master skill. Now i want to reskill back so i get 12 point on master skill, if i reskill do i have to make again lvl 70 quest ?