Unsealing

This is a discussion on Unsealing within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys can you please explain me how to unseal old uniques and krowaz set from my priest? I seek for ...
Page: 1

Default Unsealing

Guys can you please explain me how to unseal old uniques and krowaz set from my priest? I seek for the cheapest way how to do it. The priest is human female. Thx

use the search engine....so many topics on this already

Buy KC when a gm says u can win something if u do. Havent seen this in a while though personally. Or join party with friend and leave one slot open while u go into PUS and ur friend loots something so ur invent gets full. Then u buy something cheap like speed poitions and u wont get it cause ur invent is full. Then submit a support ticket saying u didnt get ur stuff. Used to get unseal when they go in to put ur speed potion in but I cant garantee this still works.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Norovsky View Post
    Buy KC when a gm says u can win something if u do. Havent seen this in a while though personally. Or join party with friend and leave one slot open while u go into PUS and ur friend loots something so ur invent gets full. Then u buy something cheap like speed poitions and u wont get it cause ur invent is full. Then submit a support ticket saying u didnt get ur stuff. Used to get unseal when they go in to put ur speed potion in but I cant garantee this still works.

GL
    Some people say this way was removed after halloween patch. At least one of my friends says he bought 3200KC and when GM logged to give him pots his krowaz/olds remained the same as they were---sealed. So Im kinda confused now

Any more news on this? And when the event is running what type of transaction do you need to perform? ClickandBuy or ESN? or will both work?

The One And Only Senior Member

Hmm
    first.
    you got 2 ways.
    1)when have this 3200kc event you must buy it and in next maintance you will get unseal to your krowaz/olds -- it work with kill the gm event also.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    2)you need to get enough KC for buy something like Swift pot
    and when you get it you need to make pt with someone and keep 1 room in the inventory
    and then you open the power upstore.
    and then you go with this guy(you added to pt) to near some Worms/some monster
    and he kill some monster untill he get drop and loot it (now your inventory is full and you inside the pus) now you have to send Support Ticket and tell them you bought and you didn't got it because your inventory was full(or something like this) and in next 48hours you will get unseal to your krowaz/olds. This way isn't working atm because have some maintance in the Support ticket System.

Ok, so if i use ESN codes that i buy before the event, will i still get the reward? :S

anyone help with this situation?