Want to try KO again after 8+ years, question about armor

This is a discussion on Want to try KO again after 8+ years, question about armor within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, back when I played KO the best armor was shell, but after reading a little bit there seems to ...
Page: 1

Default Want to try KO again after 8+ years, question about armor

hi, back when I played KO the best armor was shell, but after reading a little bit there seems to be new sets and weapons, ie krowaz?. Can someone tell me what the best armor and weapons are and how to obtain them?

If it helps, I plan to play rouge/sin

Thanks!

hey ! welcome back.

What server are you playing?

I definitely recommend getting krowaz. At +7 it is compete-able against +9 chitins due to the added bonuses provided by the set. Weapons vary. Just have a strong dagger main hand such as shard, raum, mirage dagger, sherion, dark vane and most certainly off-hand have a jamadar. I would recommend a weapon breaker +9 but the + value of your item would vary greatly depending on what server you play on.

Good luck and have fun !

for armor free go islant you have daily quest for good armor and all personal weapon

I just started again too after years. in Cypher. seems fun so far

Probation Senior Member

Dont play again... Its a waste of money and life. You will start playing, Drop a few bucks to get some stuff... Months later you are hundreds if not thousands into the game and finding yourself hating it and loving it at the same time. Its like Having a wife that never makes you a sandwhich.. Or Chats your ears off about her lunch date with the girls. Dont do it. Save yourself!!

Steam has been fun so far! It’s hard to make money in the game but kinda reminds me of the old days

STKo is good u can get nice moeny if u are 83 on BF and JR ,Krowaz is still top armor ,there ist Holy armors atm but overpriced..