Noob Needs Advice

This is a discussion on Noob Needs Advice within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi folks. I'm very much a noob to the game, I've been playing 3 days or so. Well I made ...
Page: 1

Morlock

Default Noob Needs Advice

Hi folks. I'm very much a noob to the game, I've been playing 3 days or so. Well I made a Priest to start out, got him to about lvl 15 before I realized that I shouldn't really worry about armor. So I made a mage, got him to lvl 30. Screwed up again and added Int because I felt that I was too squishy. He still can't really wear any armor and is still squishy. The mage class is pretty fun though. This morning I made a Warrior(I know, I'm ADD lol). I only added points to strength but his damage seems really bad...awful even. I got to lvl 27 or so but it still seems like I should be hitting harder. It's nice being able to wear armor though.

I enjoy all three classes even though the more I play, the more it seems like Archers just flat out win when it comes to camping spawns. Which one of my characters are the most salvageable for endgame? If I can fix it now, how do I do that?

Banned

I smell Google translator lol. I'm honestly and literally not 100% certain though lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy12 View Post
    I smell Google translator lol. I'm honestly and literally not 100% certain though lol
    Hes tryng atleast.

Warrior hits low at lower lvl-s.
    Mage is fastest for aoe exp at lvl 33+ but fix stats.
    Priest buffer is mainly for support, battle priest hard to lvl at lower lvl-s
    Archer is just common for starters- they hit good at low lvl. But watch out a lot hackers using archers.

My advice. Take the class what you like. Get him stats atleast for quest plate armor lvl 21+ and dont worry about dmg, it increases with skills and lvl-s.

First of all those archers you see camping are not human..
    Like Alpha said the warrior does low damage at a low level, but it might has to do with your weapon? If you are lvl 30 with a 15ap weapon it is useless, if you gear it up eventually it will reward you with a good solo class.

At a low level it is not too expensive to restat your mage, if you like the class stick with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    First of all those archers you see camping are not human..
    He means they are afk, just botters aka hackers.

also since ur starting fresh sell everything u dnt need so ur money builds up