Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

upgrading +8s

This is a discussion on upgrading +8s within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i am wondering what are my chances if i start trying making +8s lets say i burn 10 +8 ...
Page: 1

Default upgrading +8s

Hi,

i am wondering what are my chances if i start trying making +8s

lets say i burn 10 +8 maul, sword and shit

then taking 6 items +7 and trying to get them +8s with bus and trina.

placing the 6 items in order to pass the cheaper first

like chitin cthin shell shell raptor unique ets.

Any advices?

is my ratio 10 burns and 6 try is good?

should i go 15 burns and the more as i can try +8 ?

thank you!

Idont know if that burning technique works or not. I will tell you this, i have upgraded about 9 +8 weak weps going to +9, all broke, then i threw on 4 high class items at +7 trying to up them to +8 with Trinas and BUS, they all broke.

Other times i threw on a +6 warr shell pads with no Trina that broke going to +7, after that i threw on 3 +7 rog shells going to +8 and 2 out of those 3 made it to +8.

its random. I found that i have a higher success making and item to +7 then RB it and making it to +5RB using Tears From +1 RB to +5RB. Of course its more expensive in the long run to RB upgrade but i needed those items and using them for my self so in the long run it was cheaper then to buy them from the market. hope this helps.

PS:
    Try to get the items from farming or doing XP (shells weps, BUS) and save them till you have a bunch and try to up a lot of them to +7 then to +8. It just takes patience. By the time you hit 83 you should have made a shell set +8, and rappy 8 or ii 8 doing what i explained.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

just have fun and throw them in!!!!!!!!!!!
    theres no technique <_<

Kossaus

Its all about luck and mathematic About 20% success from +7 --> +8 with bus+trina

Quote Originally Posted by Kossaus View Post
    Its all about luck and mathematic About 20% success from +7 --> +8 with bus+trina
    i doubt its over 10% with trina and bus. i actually think its even lower than 10%.

i once burned 14 +7 high class items for +8 with trinas...14 straight burns... my friend made 2 upgrades in a row, 1 to +8 without trina and 1 +9 without trina as well(a cleaver)...so i gotta say its all about luck

yup about luck. I remember i had a halberd and threw it on every time i went to anvil got it to +9 without Trina. Broke it going to +10 lol

so in this way,

will it be more profitable in terms of quantity to produce +7 items ?

burning some woodstaff/fire sword and then trying making +7 high unique weapons?

thank you

StarBux

The other day I did 8 burns and then 15 tries if +7 to +8, and none made it However I did not use Trinas.

batman23

just use trina and pray for luck

Kabuto666

always is dificult upgrade to +8 try burn some items and have other item +8 if the first burn

Banned

this technique remembers me to a bow +10 which got made with doing this burn theory

Sk8er4lif3

i think its all about luck. theres no unique technique on how to do it.

tompsuuu

well its all about karma or somethin ^^

i can swear that i will burn any uniques while goin +4.

ANY, just try me ^^

Yeah, any theory is just that, a theory. Becuase even though I was pissed that I burned a shard going from +5 to +6, I kept upgrading some other stuff in my inventory. I thought to myself, "Self, you should be able to upgrade mage paper going from +4 to +5." But guess what.....4 pcs of mage paper burned in a row. After each piece I was like "Surely this pc has to upgrade!" NOPE.

I am done with the anvil......(for now).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast