Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cheapest Class

This is a discussion on Cheapest Class within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, so I'm not the greatest at making money, and I know that skill > gear. I usually end up ...
Page: 1

TakingBack

Alright, so I'm not the greatest at making money, and I know that skill > gear. I usually end up being great at combo and stuff, but I'm horrible at making money. So, I only have 8gb after playing 6 months of KO...

So I want to know, which type of character is the cheapest to play, and still be good.

Thanks for the answers, no flames please

Banned Senior Member

Rogue or Int Priest.

INT ftw

i say rogue, cuz im lvl 62 but i just buy mana pots, wolf , rezz stones and thats it haha.

i use minor to heal. cuz i DGAF mfers

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i say mage xD or warrior

warrio cuz u get high hp high ac and with a decent priest u can do very well in game

and mage as well cuz u can do alright if u play smart

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

INT like cizia said - warriors are kinda hard to equip when they DCZ along with BP and Archers - never played a mage so i cant judge as for Rogue you can still get some guys if you got the right skills with decent items !! but the cheapest would be INT at any lvl

INT for sure... Even though i think most classes are GG just depends on what items u have
    and the cheapest and most easy to equip i think its the INT u dont need much items.

_JB_

how can int be the cheapest class? he wants to become "GG" remember ><
    for int you need a unqiue shield AND a unique weapon. and theyre always first target, so no way you can become "gg" with bad gear. rogues wont do good without good items either. warriors will, because all you need for a warrior is a +7 shell set, a raptor+8 and youre set. enough HP and AC from just being a warrior. mage would also be a good option because mage gear is the cheapest of all the gear, both armors/weapons as uniques.

Definitely int-priest.

Rogue is not cheap at all as there are sooo little not-fcked up earrings which raises the prices, weapon-defenses, it`s all somewhat expensive for lowest dex-bonusses. paper-mage is cheap when you exp only too.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

for int you need a unqiue shield AND a unique weapon. and theyre always first target, so no way you can become "gg" with bad gear. rogues wont do good without good items either. warriors will, because all you need for a warrior is a +7 shell set, a raptor+8 and youre set. enough HP and AC from just being a warrior. mage would also be a good option because mage gear is the cheapest of all the gear, both armors/weapons as uniques.[/b]
    lol you serious ??
    INT are the cheapest class ever why ?? 1st of all the rental items are just awesome - 2nd all you need is FP+8/Chitin+7 lobo+6/HA+6 DS+6/PS+5 or go rental plus some uniques go dual BE and dual RoM with EP and kek belt - that gear coasts around 35gbs but if you go rental it`ll coasts you like 16gbs while what you posted for a warrior( shell+7 + rappy+8 ) coasts around 32gbs without mentioning the jewelry

for xping rogues are waayy cheaper than the rest , almost negligble , u actually end up making money while xping :P

for pk , provided u have decent levels , warrior / int priest is best with a low budget

What do you think GG is ? Because you can have no gear, roll in rentals and be GG. Depends on your playing style and how quick your reactions are. An int priest with rentals and no iron set can survive quite a bit. Same with a rogue he can get kills if he nows who and when to attack and same goes for other classes.

If your question was chich char is cheaper or easier to gear out then thats another thing. Honestly an int priest with chitins +7 kekuri belt dual rom dd7 ep and his SoP at +5 will be able to take damage and live, but you wont be able to support your party against a real party unless you have at least another int priest tu heal your ass and a mage to tp you out.

The thing is you wont become one of the stronger players (not now a days when there are many players who cant play but still they have their +9s and +2s and it makes a difference). Rogues are ive been told you dont need much gear and LF runs equally fast for everyone so you will always be able to make a run for it and spike for some damage on the not so geared players.

Crap, i completely forgot where i was going with this. Started doing other shit and now im lost :lol:

Look for a good clan join vent make some friends, farm, go boss hunting, and try to play the market well. Many people do this and they will be willing to teach you how. Never go the anvil, i swear the fucker is evil. Eventually you will become a GG not for your gear but for who you are ingame.

Rogue or mage

for int you need a unqiue shield AND a unique weapon. and theyre always first target, so no way you can become "gg" with bad gear. rogues wont do good without good items either. warriors will, because all you need for a warrior is a +7 shell set, a raptor+8 and youre set. enough HP and AC from just being a warrior. mage would also be a good option because mage gear is the cheapest of all the gear, both armors/weapons as uniques.[/b]
    mage will be 1 hit killed with noob items
    warriors and rogues need some nice weapon/ap
    bp w/o gg items is a mistake (unless it&#39;s new server, or u r exping)
    INT ftw... all you need is chityn set, dual ROMs, kekuri belt, EP, and some wse/ce ... for hammerr u&#39;ve got rental lycaon, for shield u&#39;ve got DoL and later a personal shield

Mages are first ones to be attacked, not INT priests...

_JB_

mage will be 1 hit killed with noob items
    warriors and rogues need some nice weapon/ap
    bp w/o gg items is a mistake (unless it&#39;s new server, or u r exping)
    INT ftw... all you need is chityn set, dual ROMs, kekuri belt, EP, and some wse/ce ... for hammerr u&#39;ve got rental lycaon, for shield u&#39;ve got DoL and later a personal shield

Mages are first ones to be attacked, not INT priests...[/b]
    there is a difference though, int priest is supposed to stay alive while keeping his party alive as well, while standing in the middle of the battle all the time. mage can die and get 4 stoned and run, or just stay back and focus on TPs. you can have a good pk party with a low lvl/bad item mage, but if 1 of your 2 priests doesnt have good gear your party will get rolled every time they meet a half decent enemy party.

and @ NERd, read again what you just wrote and think about it. you say all that priest gear costs the same as rappy8 and shell set7, firstly you can get a +7 warrior shell set for like the price of 1 ROL and 1 BE, and dont forget warriors can ALSO use rental +7 shells. and you are comparing lobo6 and dread6 to a raptor+8....raptor8 will get you kills at lvl 80, walk around with a dread +6 at that lvl (or any dread for that matter) and you will be first target in my book, even before the mage. and 16 gbs if you use rental hammer and shield? lol id like to see you try tank any lvl 80 warrior with a DOL+7, all DOL does is shout "FREE NPS COME AND GET THEM"
    and come on, no way raptor+8 costs anywhere near 30 GB no matter what server you play. i play cypher, one of the most duped out servers there is and you can get a +8 rap for 21.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast