Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree7Likes

Upgrading to +9 is resulting in ban ?

This is a discussion on Upgrading to +9 is resulting in ban ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, I am wondering .... if i try to make fr book +9 ( prolly not even +8 exist ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default Upgrading to +9 is resulting in ban ?

    Hello guys,

    I am wondering .... if i try to make fr book +9 ( prolly not even +8 exist in the server ) will i get banned ? ( SteamKo Cypher )
    Turks are saying if i am going to make it +9 i will get banned .

    Cheers,

    Costi

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    166

    Default

    lol banned for what...? making a good item...?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    You won't get banned, but your item will burn xD

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    208

    Default

    well at least someone is trying to make his fifty

    somehow i doubt this was ment to be a serious question

  5. #5
    Senior Member Laurenc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    HUGE VAGINA
    Posts
    120

    Default

    nah u wont get banned

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,944

    Default

    turks say many things, most of which arent very smart.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    232

    Default

    they say that cause some gm made several +9 items that he sold and most people that had those +9 got banned. those that didn't get ban got their weapons to +8.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    150

    Default

    if the gm on that server is corrupt and is paid off by jealous players to ban you then yes, you will get banned

  9. #9
    Senior Member l911l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costi View Post
    Hello guys,

    I am wondering .... if i try to make fr book +9 ( prolly not even +8 exist in the server ) will i get banned ? ( SteamKo Cypher )
    Turks are saying if i am going to make it +9 i will get banned .

    Cheers,

    Costi
    Costi, Costi, where do I start? Turks are crazy with a passion in finance degree they obtain in knight online. They say this so you don't attempt making a +9. I don't think anything will happen if you try to upgrade however chances are that it will burn. Moreover did I mention they are crazy? I've seen archers in cz with dreadshields and gabs + scaled skin. how the **** do they have shield and why???!?!?! This is just one of many things I have witnessed. I won't mention the others because I don't believe people will think they are true.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Costi, Costi, where do I start? Turks are crazy with a passion in finance degree they obtain in knight online. They say this so you don't attempt making a +9. I don't think anything will happen if you try to upgrade however chances are that it will burn. Moreover did I mention they are crazy? I've seen archers in cz with dreadshields and gabs + scaled skin. how the **** do they have shield and why???!?!?! This is just one of many things I have witnessed. I won't mention the others because I don't believe people will think they are true.
    https://youtu.be/ZPYuSoYR43s?t=4m55s
    SkyHunter, erdo1990 and l911l like this.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    It was a serious question, thank you very much guys for answering .
    I am about to invest some $$ on it in order to make fr book +9 or at least trying to make it +9 rebirth ( much more better then what i posses fulitol +8 ) .

  12. #12
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costi View Post
    It was a serious question, thank you very much guys for answering .
    I am about to invest some $$ on it in order to make fr book +9 or at least trying to make it +9 rebirth ( much more better then what i posses fulitol +8 ) .
    IMHO it doesn't worth cash and effort, but well, it is up to you.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    IMHO it doesn't worth cash and effort, but well, it is up to you.
    It worth, cuz there will be much bigger dmg at Nova and attk pwr .

  14. #14
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costi View Post
    It worth, cuz there will be much bigger dmg at Nova and attk pwr .
    Much bigger? Be realistic. It doesn't work that way for a mage. The difference will be much less than you expect.

  15. #15
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Much bigger? Be realistic. It doesn't work that way for a mage. The difference will be much less than you expect.
    guy thinks trying to upgrade to +9 will get him banned idk why youre even replying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Interserver War Upgrades
    By Eric in forum Media
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
  2. About bannable names resulting in Perm ban
    By Appetite in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. CHARLIE GOT BANNED
    By LiberAchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. ALL Inner Server War UPGRADES Here
    By :OnSlaught: in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •