is Krowaz armor unsealable?

This is a discussion on is Krowaz armor unsealable? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I have 3 pieces of warrior krowaz 7 on my char and I want to know if I can ...
Page: 1

Default is Krowaz armor unsealable?

Hello, I have 3 pieces of warrior krowaz 7 on my char and I want to know if I can unseal it somehow. Thanks in advance

Tanri

You can use the 3200 cash event or try to buy nation change scroll. Well, 3200 cash seems much better as an option.

I also tried to do that, but it is not possible! : (

it was possible b4, 7 months ago.
    now its not possible by any way
    Last edited by druss; 08-18-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Few months ago it was possible to unseal them, u just had to buy 3,2k g1 credit during an event, and when they put the reward to ur inn, your krowazes were unsealed. I dont know why did they fix this bug instead of fixing bigger problem and i bet this event made a good profit for k2.

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    Few months ago it was possible to unseal them, u just had to buy 3,2k g1 credit during an event, and when they put the reward to ur inn, your krowazes were unsealed. I dont know why did they fix this bug instead of fixing bigger problem and i bet this event made a good profit for k2.
    its bcoz they changed the system how ppl were getting that bonus items from buying 3200 kc, b4 they put it into your inn, now they using letters.

its like the Twilight Zone the way this question gets asked over and over and the same answers are given...
    over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over....
    :-)

you used to be able to get in unsealed...but now it's by miracle you end up getting it that way.