Ronark rival?

This is a discussion on Ronark rival? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; decided to play USKO for the first time in ages went to ronark land for a bit of PK got ...
Page: 1

Default Ronark rival?

decided to play USKO for the first time in ages went to ronark land for a bit of PK got killed and it said that the guy that killed me is my rival? with a big KO sign over his head WTF

how does this thing work if i kill him what do i get? is he my rival for a certain amount of time cause when i saw him again the sign on his head was gone can some1 pls explain what this does? thanks.

Little archer Senior Member

if u kill him within 5 mins you get extra nps

and a random item from his inventory

if you happen to play a priest (or mage, not sure) you'll get extra nps when your party kills him, even if you didnt deal the finishing blow

if a rival kills you once again you get kicked from cz

information may not be 100% accurate...

does it gives you a random item from his inventory , by this mean any kind of item ? so i have a cs unsealed and the system randomly picks it then it goes to the one who the guy whom killed his rival ? lol thats fked up , any1 can confirm this drop item info before i screw blacki's mage ?

Razor, All you do is trolling and being arrogant ?

When u kill the guy that is ur rival , u get extra Nps , nothing else.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    does it gives you a random item from his inventory , by this mean any kind of item ? so i have a cs unsealed and the system randomly picks it then it goes to the one who the guy whom killed his rival ? lol thats fked up , any1 can confirm this drop item info before i screw blacki's mage ?
    And YOU are a mod? xD Aq, you played on TED for christ sake, you should know that razor is full of it hahaha, I was lmao thinking no1 would fall for his crap but then you did.. Hillarious xD

Indeed, if someoen has you as their rival and kills you, you lose 150 NPs instead of the regular 50 or so, nothing else lol-

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

No offense but its slightly unsettling having a mod this gullible/lacking inability to read into the last part of Razors post

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    No offense but its slightly unsettling having a mod this gullible/lacking inability to read into the last part of Razors post
    no offense but if you could read my post my purpose was to drag people like ted to be like "WTF you didnt this after all this time that you've played all these cwest chars"? all this just to tell him that when i played those accs i barely died , yes lack of receipt the sarcasm detected and WTH it has to do to with my mod status? get your facts straight instead of bugging some1 for no reason , dang i dont even know why i answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    if u kill him within 5 mins you get extra nps

and a random item from his inventory

if you happen to play a priest (or mage, not sure) you'll get extra nps when your party kills him, even if you didnt deal the finishing blow

if a rival kills you once again you get kicked from cz

information may not be 100% accurate...
    Actually, apart from the item story and the kick out of cz, everything is correct, i'm priest and i get extra nps when someone in my party kill his rival !

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

no offense but if you could read my post my purpose was to drag people like ted to be like "WTF you didnt this after all this time that you've played all these cwest chars"? all this just to tell him that when i played those accs i barely died , yes lack of receipt the sarcasm detected and WTH it has to do to with my mod status? get your facts straight instead of bugging some1 for no reason , dang i dont even know why i answer you.
    Haha, you know you love me xD And I'll admit, I've been revenged before...

But I sure as hell made sure to revenge the fucker back

CZ now
    .. if they kill you ... you have the ability to recover your nps
    Clearly there is a time .. that the person you kill is your rival .. and displays a symbol (KO) ...
    if you kill him regain your NPS and an additional