Verification/Merchanting/Trading

This is a discussion on Verification/Merchanting/Trading within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since the SMS verification feature is currently disabled, is it true that you can get verified if you buy premium? ...
Page: 1

Default Verification/Merchanting/Trading

Since the SMS verification feature is currently disabled, is it true that you can get verified if you buy premium? I would really like to be able to trade in game and merchant. Thanks

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by iFIGHT View Post
    Since the SMS verification feature is currently disabled, is it true that you can get verified if you buy premium? I would really like to be able to trade in game and merchant. Thanks
    Do not think so. The reason might be the one exaplained here by myself: EUKO - Sms Verify

As they wrote, regardless of the phone-number u use, they will take 5 npoints; that means, the 1st thing they check is if u got enough npoints (at least 5) then, regardless of the phone number typed, as well as the verification code typed, they decrease your npoints.
    Therefore, since verify syst. seems not be working yet, i wont buy npoints. Wait for an official "news" about that fix; or ask them if it fully works by ticket or something like that.

So I couldn't take how slow levelling was and bought xp premium. As soon as I did I was able to open merchants and make trades, just and FYI for those who are curious.

What I read is you don't get verified when you buy premium but you don't have to to trade and merchant. But if you don't have premium you have to verify before you're allowed to trade and merch.