Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stifa
  • 1 Post By brambor

warrior dcz wep ?

This is a discussion on warrior dcz wep ? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys i wanted to ask i tried to see what my ap was with HB +7 and it wasnt as ...
Page: 1

Default warrior dcz wep ?

guys i wanted to ask i tried to see what my ap was with HB +7 and it wasnt as great..im doing dcz in europa and trying to figure out what would be best

i got ii +8 atm but i wanted to know if i upgraded to spear of murky +8 and hanguk sword +8 would that be better ap then hb +7 and ii +8 ? or what would be better for dcz ap ? im trying to get more ap and not loose alot of money in the process...just need good ap to start off with and can get me some nps

ALSO! A BIG ONE! why do all warriors is dcz use cleave (55 Skill i believe ) ? instead of 57 skill ? (forgot name) if u played warrior or know why please let me know ?

and if i need to use it only with club or specific wep ?

thanks!AGAIN! people and if anyone does have speak or murky and hanguk +8 can u lemme know how it it? will it be faster then ii ? or slower ? or what would be best for me thanks..or if i can get better 59 weps ? what would it be..not passing 30gbs :S
    Last edited by iCheeseDanish; 08-28-2014 at 10:00 PM.

go with rapy+4 and chitins+8 or take fps+9 and rapy+8 hb is gay

hb over all.. to sexy to play without...

BUMPPP!!!!!

I used a mirage sword on carnacwest and loved it cus rogues didnt really have sword def on carnac, but dunno really if rogues are running with in/ib on europa. If not, then MS is pretty nice! And the rappy4rev +chitin is a nice combi if you like the rappycombo.. the warriors only use cleavr cus its higher dmg, if it not fails*, i like the other more cus its 100% succes. Dont know if any weapon has higher succes on cleave! Im not sure about dual weps, the range is better but i always feel like hitting less, but thats my experience.
    iCheeseDanish likes this.

yeah i never used dual weps cause they always drop a little on the ap but i wanted to see maybe at dual +8's and since they have str bonuses also maybe ill just go back to magician... i feel like i need too much shit for having ap in warrior.. and the mp on him sucks assss...and ive noticed its more dmg but yeah it be failing alot smtimes

on dual you got less ap but dmg is decent
    go for mirage sword +8, ap is not great but a lot of ppl dont have much sword deffens
    Stifa likes this.