Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Money Making Guide

This is a discussion on Money Making Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aka the Merchanters World . Hello, my name is MeeP and im here to help those poorer guys get richer, ...
Page: 1

Default Money Making Guide

aka the Merchanters World.

Hello, my name is MeeP and im here to help those poorer guys get richer, how rich you may ask? Im talking about billions.

If you can't leave your pc open for the night, it might be best if you find other ways of making money, like go to the colony zones bowl and kill the weaker bosses. But don't take any money with you. <_<

####START####

1m-10m

Farm mastodonts in Colony Zone (near DMs), npc them, not hard to make few millions. Can't kill them? Sucks :lol: . Find a partner. :wub:

10m-100m

First thing you need is 10m starting money, borrow it or something, just make sure you have it. Now go see what Moradon (always the first server group) has to offer. Your now looking for Rouge Full Plates +7/12 DEX. Take mental notes of how much people ask for those and buy a very cheap Helmet/Gauntlets/Pads/Boots but not the Pauldron part. I've found that it's good to offer 1 Pauldron in your merchant and not more, as those are harder to sell. Now, your going to get your cheap part, as i don't know all servers prices i'll give you an example of Olympias...The cheapest +7 part i've seen was 7.5m, average price is 13m and you are looking for a 10m one (or below). Sell it for 15m-17m. (You get the big picture).

100m-1000m

Now, you wan't more money and Rouge Full Plates arn't bringing it in with the speed we would like to see. Next level will be Rouge Chitin parts, with Chitins the pauldron rule doesn't apply. All parts sell with the almost same speed, i've noticed that Boots and Pads sell best. In Olympia i buy them for 50-60m and sell them for 75m, the key trick is to scan the market every 2h to get the best deals. In few days you will have your first billion with not much effort put in, good eh ^_^ .

1000m+

This is a dangerous land, one deal can put you in a big minus so before buying anything be 99% sure you will get a profit. Stick with Rouge items, don't deal with anything else. Buy Uniques that have good stats, cheap +7 Chitins. At this level of merchanting you will start to take more advantige of your mental notes. Be warned, market prices change in matter of days, a good deal can turn into a bad deal, so don't try to resell stuff that are not in big demand.

MERCANTERS 10 GOLDEN RULES:

1) Block Private Messages, the chance of a good offer coming is like 1 out of 1000.
    2) Buy Rouge related items ONLY, the Rouge class has the biggest demand.
    3) The best place to sell is infront of Orc Inn.
    4) Learn some turkish and don't be afraid to use the word Sir when buying.
    5) Don't scamm, you'll get a bad reputation and this is not good.
    6) Take mental notes every time you go marketscaning.
    7) Every servers market has it's ups-nd-downs, don't let it affect you, i've had days when i've sold all items in 10 min and days where i haven't sold anything. Keep the price as it is, but don't go too greedy.
    8) If you decide to not block private messages listen to the offers, but don't get your hopes high, the regular buyer is a 13 year old turk, say: Sorry kardeż, and he will be friendly.
    9) When starting a sentence, start it with a BIG letter.... this has a positive effect, and it shows respect.
    10) Make money!

When buying try to get your items really cheap, i saw a Harpoon +7/70 sold for 250m, i PM'ed the guy and asked if he would sell for 150m, he said no, i said bb, 5 minutes later he PM's me and says ok....next day i sell the harpoon for 250m...Though rogue items are the bestsellers, if you get the market feeling go experiment.

[b]xourico: Guys, its a good guide, but if u are just like me, that hate to wait, just find a good warrior, and farm servants of isillon, in the good days you can make 1 BILLION PER DAY!! YES PER DAY!! (on dies, i dont know bout the other servers , and do not forget 1 billion for the party, if u are 1 healer and 1 tanker its 1 billion / 2 ).

[b]NightOwl: Servants of Isiloon drop every top end items (all parts of shell for all classes, shards, raptors and so on) and u need a 1920 healer with Massive and 1 warrior with master to do it (uber rogues probably do them quite well too).

[b]PatricioRey: I usually find a friend to go along with me with my pocket priest and farm dm about 2 hrs... later i upg the drops to +7 and get around 2bill coins depending on my luck.

[b]IsgurosBous: Don't buy items from tr_BabaShopDuper_tr because then you'll have to sell it before it gets wiped.

Have fun!!!! :wub:
    NB: If you would like to put this guide on your site/forum then add a link back to ko4life, thank you.
    ####THE END#####

Any comments ?

Matador

You have made me rich... thank you

Originally posted by Matador
    You have made me rich... thank you
    I laughed my ass off after reading that, thank you too!!!

xourico

err...
    can I suggest 1 thing?

guys, its a good guide, but if u are just like me, that hate to wait, just find a good warrior, and farm servants of isillon, in the good days you can make 1 BILLION PER DAY!! YES PER DAY!! (on dies, i dont know bout the other servers :P, and do not forget 1 billion for the party, if u are 1 healer and 1 tanker its 1 billion / 2 )

kktnxbb

nice guide MeeP

i usually find a friend to go along with me with my pocket priest and farm dm about 2 hrs... later i upg the drops to +7 and get around 2bill coins depending on my luck

xourico

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i usually find a friend to go along with me with my pocket priest and farm dm about 2 hrs... later i upg the drops to +7 and get around 2bill coins depending on my luck
    man Im a good gun priest, debuffer/buffer/healer, whatever u want :P, lol I need money, so I need a tanker :P rotfl ^^

my "personal" tanker, is lvling now <_<

estas disponivel patricio?? mi intiendes?? :lol: :lol: ^_^

Originally posted by xourico
    err...
    can I suggest 1 thing?

guys, its a good guide, but if u are just like me, that hate to wait, just find a good warrior, and farm servants of isillon, in the good days you can make 1 BILLION PER DAY!! YES PER DAY!! (on dies, i dont know bout the other servers :P, and do not forget 1 billion for the party, if u are 1 healer and 1 tanker its 1 billion / 2 )

kktnxbb

nice guide MeeP
    First, thank you.

This guide was made more towards those who can not farm monsters like Servants of Isiloon.

xD im a greedy bastard, dont like to share drops :P

xourico

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    xD im a greedy bastard, dont like to share drops :P
    lol u can keep warrior drops ^^

IsgurosBous

Add another rule: Don't buy items from tr_BabaShopDuper_tr because then you'll have to sell it before it gets wiped (and you'll be screwed)

Healer Dude

what exacly does servents drop?
    and what lvls do u need for them?

NightOwl

Originally posted by Healer Dude
    what exacly does servents drop?
    and what lvls do u need for them?
    They drop every top end items (all parts of shell for all classes, shards, raptors and so on) and u need a 1920 healer with Massive and 1 warrior with master to do it (uber rogues probably do them quite well too).

drop from servants is very low. U will get more on dms

RunLikeYouStoleIt

nice guide =) as soon as i get to my moms house im gonna put it into action, hopefully

and servants drop is too low. youll be lucky to get a dungeon key from it :lol:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast