Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shios +3 or Fr's +2

This is a discussion on Shios +3 or Fr's +2 within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye , my question is wich rings will make my mage hit hardest ( Adream mage ) ? shios +3 ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Shios +3 or Fr's +2

Ye , my question is wich rings will make my mage hit hardest ( Adream mage ) ?

shios +3 or fr's +2 ? , cause i just wanna hit hard nothing else so i can be able to beat gg sins and stuff

btw i will prolly have garp +8 or hell blood +8 !
    so hola at me and tell me whats best !!!!

please help me out !

I think you should consider Imir's +3/+2 or Fr's +2 instead of Shio's if your objective is to hit hard...

Banned

Well..
    flame hits hard! so fr+3 for flame built..
    shio3 for ice built
    imir3 for light built??

i would say do shio+3
    because in cwest ardream
    personally i was cardboard
    with oasis 7
    and dual shio+2

i hit hard enough to beat minor combo
    and if they tried to run they was instantly slowed again

but if really really good damage is what you want
    do flame rings+2
    and that staff

Banned

atm i got shios +3 with an elexir +1 rev :/ .. and i spam 370-400 dmg , and thats enough to beat a minoring sin .. now with garp i bet ima hit 400-450 , so i think ice is goood enough

in my case, i would go 100% for ice since there is a 5hitload of k0xpers arround

pretty same hitting but the icing is pretty nice vs rogue k0xp

Banned

shios+3 ftw (:
    u will freeze them all the time +++ u will hit fucking hard(:

Biaxident

stay ice, it pwns, was never rly into fire; lr and ice ftw!

Banned

aight , so should i go light mage then with imirs +3 ? or stay shios ?

Banned

light mage whit +3 imirs gogo
    xD but if u like ice, u can stay that it is probally also a bit cheaper to be ice, but it dosnt seems like money is a problem :P
    get a chaotic8 or ely+3rb (high as u can get)

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I was spamming 420-430 with blade skill when I had dual fr+2's and a scorching +8 if it helps ;P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Look at it this way.

1) You go ice, you got shios +3, but you will need to use garp +8 for the damage and ice effect. With this, you will pretty much slow anyone with whatever skill you use on the first hit, and you will also do more damage then if you were lighting.

OR

2) You go light, you got imirs +3, and you get to use chaotic +8, this way you would have the extra DD and from what I know, DCZ is mostly sins, so the DD becomes very useful. You do less then damage then ice, only slightly less however, but pretty much permanently stun opponents with ur light blade, thus no way of getting away or you being attacked pretty much.

Summary: Talking from experience, if you are doing clan/friends pk all the time, then you should go light for the support (such as stunning priests), or simply dropping that aoe down to dysfunction their party for a second or so... or if you are mostly solo in DCZ, then go ice as it will drop the opponents faster and it will assure you safety with the pretty much 90% ice rate.

Biaxident

if you can afford the imirs +3, then go lr; incase you can't, ice pwns

Banned

i can go imirs +3 i got like 27 gbs to spend + dual shios +3 and oasis staff +8 and a lousy raum +7 to sell..

btw i need 3 more pices crimson +8 xD

valefore91

If it is possible to take imirs +3 I would highly recommend you do so in ardream. It is not a

matter of which element is superior or not, but with lightning statted for 54 skill points in light

and 45 ice at level 59 you can take the best from both elements to your advantage. Lightning

is a very important component due to the fact it can cancel priest heals. If you break the

priest often times you break the party. As most people in ardream suffer from low base

resistance to spells, you can usually count on your blizzard to slow down many individuals at

a time in an enemy horde. One of my biggest gripes with ice is the fact the game developers

omitted a 54 thorn skill to heal your hp with. Lightning provides you with this skill to help

cushion yourself when faced with perhaps an unusually critical spike or when debuffed and

receiving a cure from your priest and cannot be healed at the same time or just in general

usage as rather high power skill coming second to nova prior to level 70.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast