warrior or mage in DCZ

This is a discussion on warrior or mage in DCZ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which is better in DCZ warrior or mage? Would be a flame mage(duel to rings) Im thinking of making a ...
Page: 1

Default warrior or mage in DCZ

Which is better in DCZ warrior or mage? Would be a flame mage(duel to rings)

Im thinking of making a dcz character. Mage would have candy cane+26 and warrior with MS+21. Rof+1 and Rof+2 on both(one dr+3 to switch for warrior).
    IN and glass belt+2
    sash+3 for warrior when not targeted.
    chitin+8 set for both(have already warriors set, but only +7 set for mage right now, until i can find/afford in merchant)

Earings would be old pe/we switching depending on whats attacking me most on warrior
    Mage would have olds as well for earings.

So I dont know which to pick....help me out

O_o Senior Member

Depends if you got GG ppl to play with or not...

I like both classes, with mage its more action coz you are focused in staying alive + saving your party, and with warrior its only tageting ppl

But with candy cane your mage will be hella strong and if you're able to get DD helmet (idk which server it is, so if you can get 25 dd, it will own)

Well I can't really decide tbh

Cwest server

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Depends if you got GG ppl to play with or not...

I like both classes, with mage its more action coz you are focused in staying alive + saving your party, and with warrior its only tageting ppl

But with candy cane your mage will be hella strong and if you're able to get DD helmet (idk which server it is, so if you can get 25 dd, it will own)

Well I can't really decide tbh
    there is DD's in cwest but they cost alot atm so.

can u use IN on dcz char? I heard uniques got lvl cap now

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    can u use IN on dcz char? I heard uniques got lvl cap now
    Not on USKO

if you afford to buy anti rouge items like ironset +0 or more mage paper 25 or mage crimson dd +8 etc. go play mage the disadvantage is you die fast /// as warrior its enough to kill people (if you have skills and play warrior good)

don't go warrior, its frustrating being frozen, chasing sins and archers forever, and being debuffed and not being able to run away.

Dcz warrior is only fun when people stand there and let you kill them lol , go for mage bro ...even tho rogues will target you , you should be fine with good reaction's or just a good priest

Shit if he can afford a ms+21rev then I am sure he will be pretty OP

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Dcz warrior is only fun when people stand there and let you kill them lol , go for mage bro ...even tho rogues will target you , you should be fine with good reaction's or just a good priest
    Warrior with the items he can have will be so strong and his dmg will be like a rogue who spam spike lol.

Like I replyd before, it all depends on if you are playing solo or with friends, coz those both classes are depended on other ppl.

Mages can hit just as hard or even harder then warriors at this lvl with the damn flame/imir/shio rings ..warriors are good but mages are just better i think ..i played dcz since the damn area opened up and mages are just a better class , they can tp...slow/stun..do good damage , if you are not geared then ya ull get raped but if geared then its pretty ez lol.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Mages can hit just as hard or even harder then warriors at this lvl with the damn flame/imir/shio rings ..warriors are good but mages are just better i think ..i played dcz since the damn area opened up and mages are just a better class , they can tp...slow/stun..do good damage , if you are not geared then ya ull get raped but if geared then its pretty ez lol.
    Warrior can stun aswell

And no matter what, as a mage, the moment you get Parasite, 2 sins on you and you are doomed. (Its a fact)

Both classes has their cons and pros

Ya you got legcut , which works but not as much as the mage's stun/slow skills . But ya they both do got their own faults .