[Coin farming] Best spots to farm in eslant

This is a discussion on [Coin farming] Best spots to farm in eslant within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probably gonna farm with 2 archers (me and my brother) in eslant. What's the best spot to go for? Gonna ...
Page: 1

Default [Coin farming] Best spots to farm in eslant

Probably gonna farm with 2 archers (me and my brother) in eslant.
    What's the best spot to go for?

Gonna get DC prem. Is there a difference between Oreads (Looting voucher) or a Pet (Looting voucher)?
    Does one of the looting options I mentioned above NOT count the DC prem bonus on it, while looting?

Thanks you for your reply!

If you guys are thinking to farm manually, I´d suggest you both to farm Half-Troll-Busuckers. It drops alot of crappy items, which you should sell to the NPC.
    With using the 3-5 Click Combo you should be able to kill the Half-Troll-Busuckers very fast.
    ( if you don't know what the "Mouse Click Combo" is check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zamm7S4MM7I )

The Oreads is a fairy. All you have to do is to turn in the Voucher at Kayra and then you can use it for 1 month, without having to activate it or something. Its looting everything within a radius of 5 meters. ( maybe less or more than 5meters / in the video above Im also using the Oreads (the pink fairy ) )
    So it´s basically good if the monsters which you´re killing are dying next to you, so the fairy can loot them.
    The Pet you have to activate everytime you´re logging into the game. You also have to feed your pet every 2 hours, otherwise it´ll die and you have to reactivate it ( even if you reactivate it, it will die after ~5mins. To make it not die again you´ll have to feed it)
    The Pet is good if you´re farming for example hornets on genie and they´re dying far. Then your pet walks to the chest, loots it and comes back.
    Important is that the Pet doesn´t work in Colony Zone, so if you wanna farm Apostle of Colds or Mastadons a pet is useless, instead you can get the Fairy ( Oreads)
    And to answer your last question, Both looting options count the DC Prem bonus on it, so no worries ^^
    Hope I could help

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    If you guys are thinking to farm manually, I´d suggest you both to farm Half-Troll-Busuckers. It drops alot of crappy items, which you should sell to the NPC.
    With using the 3-5 Click Combo you should be able to kill the Half-Troll-Busuckers very fast.
    ( if you don't know what the "Mouse Click Combo" is check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zamm7S4MM7I )

The Oreads is a fairy. All you have to do is to turn in the Voucher at Kayra and then you can use it for 1 month, without having to activate it or something. Its looting everything within a radius of 5 meters. ( maybe less or more than 5meters / in the video above Im also using the Oreads (the pink fairy ) )
    So it´s basically good if the monsters which you´re killing are dying next to you, so the fairy can loot them.
    The Pet you have to activate everytime you´re logging into the game. You also have to feed your pet every 2 hours, otherwise it´ll die and you have to reactivate it ( even if you reactivate it, it will die after ~5mins. To make it not die again you´ll have to feed it)
    The Pet is good if you´re farming for example hornets on genie and they´re dying far. Then your pet walks to the chest, loots it and comes back.
    Important is that the Pet doesn´t work in Colony Zone, so if you wanna farm Apostle of Colds or Mastadons a pet is useless, instead you can get the Fairy ( Oreads)
    And to answer your last question, Both looting options count the DC Prem bonus on it, so no worries ^^
    Hope I could help
    Thanks for your reply! Think the best option for me is the pet because I won't farm in CZ. Pet = 300kc and fairy = 900

sounds good.
    glad i could help

What exactly is this 3-5 click combo youre refering to as a archer? I see your video, but able to explain a bit more about it? ive never seen this before, but youre attacking incredibly fast, so im a bit curious how that works haha

Quote Originally Posted by shikino View Post
    What exactly is this 3-5 click combo youre refering to as a archer? I see your video, but able to explain a bit more about it? ive never seen this before, but youre attacking incredibly fast, so im a bit curious how that works haha
    It's pretty easy. Just click after you use one of the skills (either 5 or 3 arrow skill) and cancel the animation of the skill. The skill will still shoot but canceling the animation will make you doing the next (either 5 or 3 arrow) doing faster.

I think half troll captains have slightly better drops than busuckers. They aren't much harder to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    It's pretty easy. Just click after you use one of the skills (either 5 or 3 arrow skill) and cancel the animation of the skill. The skill will still shoot but canceling the animation will make you doing the next (either 5 or 3 arrow) doing faster.
    exactly like that

Validating

Hope I could help
    u rape those AOCs lol, is it good money farming there? Seen a lot of ppl doing them so obviously..but how good?

Quote Originally Posted by iNyppaN View Post
    u rape those AOCs lol, is it good money farming there? Seen a lot of ppl doing them so obviously..but how good?
    Its dropping Busses , Shards, Mirage Daggers, Iron Bows, Shells.
    It also gives around 5-7k each if i dont remember wrong and lots of soul pots ^^

Validating

Its dropping Busses , Shards, Mirage Daggers, Iron Bows, Shells.
    It also gives around 5-7k each if i dont remember wrong and lots of soul pots ^^
    :O yeah sounds like alright farming

Quote Originally Posted by iNyppaN View Post
    :O yeah sounds like alright farming
    DC Prem is a must tho :P

is it hard to kill APOC? ive tried it in eslant and it took me time (bp lvl 75)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhengen View Post
    is it hard to kill APOC? ive tried it in eslant and it took me time (bp lvl 75)
    The AOC in cz is lots of easier than the ones in eslant, as a bp you should be able to kill them easily. So give it a try, but be careful cuz they hit like a truck.