Warrior questions

This is a discussion on Warrior questions within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Decided to come back to ko and play warrior, always played sin before, and wanted some opinions on warrior. What ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior questions

Decided to come back to ko and play warrior, always played sin before, and wanted some opinions on warrior. What weapon do you guys recommend ? Also uniq set? and whats the best kro weap? like you recommend wiri or baal? and which type?

Thanks!

wich server ?

Most likely gordion

Wepons: Nebiros and hanguk sword
    If u can't play with duals, go for baal with ROF!

Lightbulb

ALSO:

Nebiros +8 Lugias +8 Murky Water +8
    Attack Power 131 120 120
    Attack Speed/Range Normal/2 Normal/2 Normal/2
    Element Damage Bonus 90 Glacier 80 Flame 80 Flame
    DEX Bonus 24 24 0
    Other Bonus 13 Health 13 HP 8 STR
    Defense Bonus 0 0 7 Club & 7 Spear
    Reqd STR/Health 207/- 206/90 206/90
    Last edited by ioOi; 12-02-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: TABLE for better comparision

What the strongest geared chars use in Gordion:
    Chaos baal/wirinom +9 or raptor/avedon/hell breaker +21, these are the best weapons and also cost alot money. below this is usually not that strong anymore in Gordion.
    krowaz set +8, you could also go with the Dragon flight + Krowaz set that goes up to 116 Strenght bonus. (Krowaz helmet +8, Exceptional dragon flight pauldron+10, krowaz pads+8 Exceptional dragon flight boots +10 and Dragon flight gauntlets +21) this set indeed costs more than the normal krowaz set +8.
    what i used back when i was playing warrior in gordion as uniques were: Iron neck +3 String of Skulls +3 dual roc+3 Platinum earring +3 and Minotaur earring +3, if you want better you could aswell go for ring of felankors+3, opal earrings +3 etc.

oh i see i see thanks, what about like prices? whats the price range for kro set 8? and a baal 8 or 9 ? rof? just been away from ko for a while and not sure about prices

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    oh i see i see thanks, what about like prices? whats the price range for kro set 8? and a baal 8 or 9 ? rof? just been away from ko for a while and not sure about prices
    baal 8 isn't that good to be honest, i think baal 9 goes for 350-500 usd nowadays with chaos curse. i don't remember the rof price tho, kro set 8 should be pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    baal 8 isn't that good to be honest, i think baal 9 goes for 350-500 usd nowadays with chaos curse. i don't remember the rof price tho, kro set 8 should be pretty cheap.
    would you recommend baal or wiri? cuz i know some people prefer one over the other

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    would you recommend baal or wiri? cuz i know some people prefer one over the other
    wiri has more damage, baal more HP. but since most people have maxed out HP on older servers (14K) i'd say wiri with more damage will suit better. Also, some people just prefer axe over sword or vice versa, so that's also important using the weapon you like and feel most comfortable with.

oh alright i see i see well thank you guys

I've been thinking about dex bonuses for warrior... Is it helping attack speed? 1h giga/lugias with wp how is that sound? a friend told me"you hit with 2h sword or long spear 3 times but you would hit with this items 5 times.

Xiu

wirinom +8 bombastic or chaos, ofc kro set +7 minimum