Warrior VS Sin

This is a discussion on Warrior VS Sin within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warrior Vs Sin all LVLS 59/69/80 Cwest < AROUND 150GB> if money makes difference... idk which one to pick... i ...
Page: 1

Default Warrior VS Sin

Warrior Vs Sin all LVLS 59/69/80 Cwest < AROUND 150GB> if money makes difference...

idk which one to pick... i feel the obvoius answer for me is to go assassin but i feel like im missing somthing about warrior...

SIN- ive been sin for a while now and i like it and people say i have a pretty good minor and i think i do to... i do well as sin becuase i ike to solo and its fun becuase u can just run out there and just go and kill... i cant hp pot combo tho idk i just cant figure it out for lvl 80 to b good

warrior- idk much about but i think there like helpless if they get duffed rely on newb priest to cure them if there is a priest.... and stupid rogues to wolf i dont like alot of ppl cuz there stupid in CWEST.... and i dont like to buy SC and i watch PK videos and im just like DAM warriors are good shit but pk videos never happen for me i always get raped... lol

am i missing somting about warrior and just stay sin or should i go a try warrior cuz i am missing somthing...

thx in advance...

-ImNasty

on a dcz standpoint, go sin because its fun owning everyone while surviving
    if you go warrior, there are many noob priests that wont heal/cure you

yah dcz standpoint i say sin i guess im mainly talking lvl 80... i guess

if ur looking to solo in any area, warriors are not the best cause of the obvious reason of no cure. if ur going to have a good priest or rogue with u all the time, warriors could be more fun 69, 80+ but when it comes to ardream, usually sins are best

BlutBeton

dcz = assassin>warrior
    rlb = archery=warrior>assasin
    cz= warrior>assasin

my opinion

in dcz usually sin is better, but after that, it becomes personal preference cause every class is nearly equal

warrior should win in a straight up vs, but asas is more fun for solo and no scrolls

Carabi

id say warrior for lvl69/80 and sin for 59, anyway i think its up to you what you think is the most fun to play

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

If u wanna go warrior then you have to be scrolled and you,said you dont like then go rogue cus u dont have to ask for wolf or sw or cure or ac or heall so its the best char on pking but you have to be a good sin player to still alive and get awesome nps

Dewon

dcz: sin, unless you're a good warrior like me
    rlb: warrior
    cz: warrior/sin, both are good but if CP was fail safe then I'd say sin>warrior

Ask urself a simple question : do u have a priest to stand on ur back?
    no > go sin all the way
    yes >
    ARD - sin
    RLB - war
    CZ - pick the one you prefer, id go for a sin, more fun