PK symbols (LP)

This is a discussion on PK symbols (LP) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been looking what ranking you have to be to get the specific symbols like #1 gets dragon what ranks ...
Page: 1

Default PK symbols (LP)

I've been looking what ranking you have to be to get the specific symbols like #1 gets dragon what ranks get what after. Also how often do they update?

Thanks!

1 = dragon
    2-5 = silver H
    6-10 = red nazi
    11-25 = blue S
    26-50 = green M
    51-100 = brown K

BlutBeton

a lot of player have this symbols in ardream too

well at the moment, not including wars, you get a crapload of np in ardream..its much more active and you gain way more then you lose. revenge is probably alot easier. also there is less np donating going on in ardream clans. so yea a fair amount of ardream players have symbols.

i know 2 members of my clan had S symbol and me and other had nazi symbol . for like a year + straight on ardream.

blueprint information is correct btw.

mrsexyness

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    well at the moment, not including wars, you get a crapload of np in ardream..its much more active and you gain way more then you lose. revenge is probably alot easier. also there is less np donating going on in ardream clans. so yea a fair amount of ardream players have symbols.

i know 2 members of my clan had S symbol and me and other had nazi symbol . for like a year + straight on ardream.

blueprint information is correct btw.
    no he isnt
    dragon 1
    H 2-5
    nazi 5-10
    blue 10-50
    grenn50-100
    K 100-200