Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monster Stone Bugged?

This is a discussion on Monster Stone Bugged? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is the monster stone bugged? i get dcd so much with it. i used more than like 8 monster stones ...
Page: 1

Default Monster Stone Bugged?

Is the monster stone bugged? i get dcd so much with it. i used more than like 8 monster stones today and i managed to finish only like 3 of them. sometimes i get dcd after the first 3 mobs but most of the time i get dcd while fighting the end boss.

well some guy in clan was saying about the same thing that he laggs alot in MS but nothing for sure

i used today 4 monster stones and no dc\lags so i dont think that monster stone is bugged . maybe the server lagged at the time u used it

i used today 11 monster stones and no dc ni lag bro! mmm the configuration of your pc!

Banned Senior Member

Default happens a lot

sometimes people just dc a lot in them ive heard of it happening at lot

there used to be a bug where if u are an archer and you try doing arrow shower, you'll get dc pretty quickly

gammeth

I get dc about 50% with my archer and never with my mage.... dunno but it seems that there is an issue with archer attacks.in ms...

Archers always get dced from monster stones. it's some sort of glitch that won't really allow archers to go through with them sometimes.

If you are archer (like me) don't use 5 arrow and 3 arrow skills! only one arrow skills and you will see - no dc anymore (only rare - normal dc)
    If you are warrior, asas or priest, I don't know where is your problem, sorry.
    If you are mage, i think they have some problems there too but dson't know why and don't remeber which kind.

When I tryed archer and was doing several monster stones I almost always got dc by using arrow shower on the main boss (especially when it was a crystal boss). :/

S4k

I heard from somepeople, that when they do monster stone they kicked out even after just killing the second monster. Word has it that if your hitting for way to hard, it thinks your hacking?!?!?! that will be stupid but thats what i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    If you are archer (like me) don't use 5 arrow and 3 arrow skills! only one arrow skills and you will see - no dc anymore (only rare - normal dc)
    If you are mage, i think they have some problems there too but dson't know why and don't remeber which kind.
    thats y im an archer

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post

i am a mage and i never got dc'd in ms and i have done like 50 ms

dont combo in MS if youre archer

archer skill in ms is bug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast