No more gender change?

This is a discussion on No more gender change? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, So i nted to human, made my char female and i love it, but then i last night i ...
Page: 1

Default No more gender change?

Hello,
    So i nted to human, made my char female and i love it, but then i last night i felt like gender changing so i went on pus and didnt find anything, except for appearance change - hair face hair color...

Is this feature no longer available?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

appearance change should do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    appearance change should do the trick
    if not it might make youre character a transexual.

appearance change isnt permanent isnt is only for a couple days? stupid in my opinion. i wish they would put a gender change option in the pus because i much rather have my mage a female.

Curious to know if appearance change will actually do the job.. "should do"' is not so convincing.. Let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by D04W View Post
    Curious to know if appearance change will actually do the job.. "should do"' is not so convincing.. Let us know?
    appearance change will only change your hair and it only last 30 days.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You guys are just "assuming" something, if this guy ends up buying this appearance change and finds out it's not gender changing his character he won't be happy, so please.. if you have no clue, don't mislead him.

Appearance change is an item that changes your hair color/face/style for 30days (or so), it won't change your gender.
    Gender change is unavailable on PuS, the only two ways to get gender change today are:

1. NT and NT back.
    2. Send a customer support ticket, but I am not sure they would do it, I just know that in the past they did it for some players.

I think you should try first the second option, if they answer your ticket with a negative answer just do the first option (cost 3200kc total..) or.. simply stay a female

//EDIT//
    Here, you could just go PuS and see it yourself:

*As you can see, there is nothing there related to your character's gender.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-19-2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added a pic

didnt know nt would let you select gender. thats pretty awesome. expensive alternative but awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You guys are just "assuming" something, if this guy ends up buying this appearance change and finds out it's not gender changing his character he won't be happy, so please.. if you have no clue, don't mislead him.

Appearance change is an item that changes your hair color/face/style for 30days (or so), it won't change your gender.
    Gender change is unavailable on PuS, the only two ways to get gender change today are:

1. NT and NT back.
    2. Send a customer support ticket, but I am not sure they would do it, I just know that in the past they did it for some players.

I think you should try first the second option, if they answer your ticket with a negative answer just do the first option (cost 3200kc total..) or.. simply stay a female

//EDIT//
    Here, you could just go PuS and see it yourself:

*As you can see, there is nothing there related to your character's gender.
    It was worth trying so everyone would now in future I bought the appearance change and it only allows changing face and hair + hair color, I guess NTing would and NTing back would be the only option

However, it's not really worth it unless you really really want it I guess imma stick to the female rogue for now

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Oh and also, if you NT it allows you to setup your character's appearance again and not temporarily like "appearance change" but permanently, unless you NT again.