Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

What is the best class?

This is a discussion on What is the best class? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I am new to knight online and I have been planning to try this game out. So, I am ...
Page: 1

Default What is the best class?

Hi, I am new to knight online and I have been planning to try this game out. So, I am wondering what class is the best for PVM?, I wanted to hunt for items.

LOL its hard with one is best.
    for solo play or duo - assas with fl items and scrolls
    for fl mage pt - mage
    for normal play - warrior? much hp, much def, good ap, and its simple for play (not much skills like assasin)
    or priest int - bp its hard and need good items,

I think you should download some privat server full pk and make on him all class (server when in 5min you got 80 lvl + full items) and test assasin(archer) war mage and priests - solo and with pt.

Best class for some farm its Bp (priest atacker) you have buff/heal/malice and good ap.

If you never been to knight online before you can probably hardly understand previous post
    Every class has its own advatages and disadvatages, for beginners is mostly recommended warrior (berserker), becouse of its simplicity when you begin. You dont use too many skills and you can start to understand the game properly. Anyway it is not only option, you can pick any other character you want, becouse the game is nicely balanced in this aspect and every class has its own job etc.

Btw if you pick Priest or Rogue you always have two options for each of them, when you are priest, you can play as "INT" priest, which means that you are there only to support your party members and you cannot attack yourslef, or you pick battlepriest, which can attack himself and can help the party but has severe problems with deffence (staying alive )
    When you choose rogue, you can pick between assasin with daggers or archer with a bow or crossbow, here is the difference pretty clear

I still think best option its pk priv where he can make all class with items 80lvl in 5min and try slow play (kill mobs then try little pk)
    its lot thread about how play you need use option search.
    like I said warrior for new player the best and strong on pk/exp/farm/etc.

Well, problem about pk privat could be that he learns nothing about the game, i would say its not fun to get killed many many times by more experienced players

I told him first he need atack some mobs and know all skills they can try with party some pk ( its better then exping on usko/euko char view mounts and then see his class its sux and he want outer)

iTzBryan Senior Member

If you're coming to this game interested in PvE I'll do you a favor and tell you to not waste your time.
    JimX likes this.

All the magic in KO(whatever has left of it) is on PvP.. if you want to play any PvE u can try tera or any other of the shitloads lineage/wow like MMo's

Agreed the only Pvm on this game is only dark dragon,felankor,isiloon but usually top clans get to it before you have a chance other mentions are Ed ft that's about all and best class IMO to farm with is Mage because of aoe and u can kite easily with ts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    If you never been to knight online before you can probably hardly understand previous post
    Every class has its own advatages and disadvatages, for beginners is mostly recommended warrior (berserker), becouse of its simplicity when you begin. You dont use too many skills and you can start to understand the game properly. Anyway it is not only option, you can pick any other character you want, becouse the game is nicely balanced in this aspect and every class has its own job etc.

Btw if you pick Priest or Rogue you always have two options for each of them, when you are priest, you can play as "INT" priest, which means that you are there only to support your party members and you cannot attack yourslef, or you pick battlepriest, which can attack himself and can help the party but has severe problems with deffence (staying alive )
    When you choose rogue, you can pick between assasin with daggers or archer with a bow or crossbow, here is the difference pretty clear
    Thank you for the good explanation and yes I am very much new to KO.
    I am trying out rogue class right now, seems like I am enjoying this class.
    btw what are the highly demand item in the game? I am much interested on the economy of the game tbh.

but if rogue u also need learn combo

but just xp and try out the game first , after comes combo´s etc etc.

Have fun

PvE here sucks. The pvp is pretty fun , basic class to start I would think would be warrior . Easy combo , not much to lean but stack hp and strn . But your a rogue so it will be hard unless your a archer they are pretty simple to play . I wouldn't say there is a best class but assassin is realllllly good if u learn how to play it or be a Turk and get a macro keyboard

Knight Online currently is not new player friendly at all. Still, if you were to pick a class to start, I'd say go with warrior. Warrior is just too regular and has good dps potential. Playing a mage is hard and you can't kite like in other games. Priest is hard with all of the responsibilities. Rogue(Archer and Assassin) require a lot of skill to effectively dps and still has some responsibilities. Warrior basically has no responsibilities. Easiest to start with...

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Knight Online currently is not new player friendly at all. Still, if you were to pick a class to start, I'd say go with warrior. Warrior is just too regular and has good dps potential. Playing a mage is hard and you can't kite like in other games. Priest is hard with all of the responsibilities. Rogue(Archer and Assassin) require a lot of skill to effectively dps and still has some responsibilities. Warrior basically has no responsibilities. Easiest to start with...
    But warriors are the most expensive to gear to play efficient and chugs pot like there's no tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    PvE here sucks. The pvp is pretty fun , basic class to start I would think would be warrior . Easy combo , not much to lean but stack hp and strn . But your a rogue so it will be hard unless your a archer they are pretty simple to play . I wouldn't say there is a best class but assassin is realllllly good if u learn how to play it or be a Turk and get a macro keyboard
    hey hey hey, non-turks can have macro keyboard too

sadly I have yet to figure out how to configure mine lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast