Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

What is the best class?

This is a discussion on What is the best class? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by typ0 hey hey hey, non-turks can have macro keyboard too sadly I have yet to figure out ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    hey hey hey, non-turks can have macro keyboard too

sadly I have yet to figure out how to configure mine lol
    i got one but i dont even use it tbh its useless unless your just looking to z skill on an archer but then you still have to mana pot. i tried it once or twice on sexyko its pretty useless combo wise well at least mine is if you use it as a pedal sort of thing it freezes when changing skill bars ect. (ive got a razer lycosa)

I already have an account but as of now, I haven't really enjoy playing the game.
    I have been thinking what if I just buy an account using real money. what is the usual price for account sell here?

Quote Originally Posted by Didettioners View Post
    I already have an account but as of now, I haven't really enjoy playing the game.
    I have been thinking what if I just buy an account using real money. what is the usual price for account sell here?
    10-10 000 usd, depends on how good items/how high lvl you wanna have..
    But for at least playable char(ready to pk, cuz thats the point of playing KO) you need to use 100-150usd minimally (some servers more, some less)

go go rouge

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    10-10 000 usd, depends on how good items/how high lvl you wanna have..
    But for at least playable char(ready to pk, cuz thats the point of playing KO) you need to use 100-150usd minimally (some servers more, some less)
    Thank you for the info. Do you know a safe place that I could buy a KO account? and how safe it is to buy one?

Thank you for the info. Do you know a safe place that I could buy a KO account? and how safe it is to buy one?
    ko4life or other forums(maybe turkish ones? ) i believe there no 100% safe way(unless you are going to get account first and then pay.. but thats not gonna happen ^^).
    you have to buy it from players.. and i think there is like 98-99% chance you wont get scammed, but you never know.

Oh, and if you mean than NTTGAME could ban you for buying an account.. i have never heard of case like that
    Didettioners likes this.

you can try at playerauctions as well but I am not sure if there are KO player who sells there.

ko4life or other forums(maybe turkish ones? ) i believe there no 100% safe way(unless you are going to get account first and then pay.. but thats not gonna happen ^^).
    you have to buy it from players.. and i think there is like 98-99% chance you wont get scammed, but you never know.

Oh, and if you mean than NTTGAME could ban you for buying an account.. i have never heard of case like that
    Thank you for the informations. Are you sure? accounts wont be reverted to the original owner like for example RuneScape.
    and btw how does the account price determine?

Quote Originally Posted by ryuuhei View Post
    you can try at playerauctions as well but I am not sure if there are KO player who sells there.
    I did check it out, seem like that site is a exchange platform like ebay. What payment method do they have there?

Thank you for the informations. Are you sure? accounts wont be reverted to the original owner like for example RuneScape.
    and btw how does the account price determine?

I did check it out, seem like that site is a exchange platform like ebay. What payment method do they have there?
    Well, if you change all info and buy NPoints/knight cash, then original account owner wont get his account back..price is determined with 3 main factors:items, items, items... Then lvl and NPs(you earn them by killing other players).
    About payment method here.. well if you wanna buy an account from someone, either you or the seller
    are going to risk, usually people send money through western union, moneybookers and mostly paypal.

Well, if you change all info and buy NPoints/knight cash, then original account owner wont get his account back..price is determined with 3 main factors:items, items, items... Then lvl and NPs(you earn them by killing other players).
    About payment method here.. well if you wanna buy an account from someone, either you or the seller
    are going to risk, usually people send money through western union, moneybookers and mostly paypal.
    This really helps alot thank you. I already research regarding payment methods, seems like Paypal is frequently use for transactions. And they say that I can do chargeback if in case I get scam.
    Btw while I was on it searching for a trading site like ebay. I happens to find the site playerauctions, it said that it is one of the well known game trading platform. Do you know this one?

I think the best class will be the new blitzcrank class that come's out in the future.

Banned Senior Member

so , you don't know the game , and you're in a hurry to buy an account ?
    N4v4rr0 and thenerd1o2 like this.

I think your best option would be to go Warrior, as stated before due to the simplicity of the class. However, obviously each class has its pros and cons. I would recommend that you start on an English server such as Ares as prices are always cheap and AOE/SlayerNation are always recruiting. If you have any questions or need any help just pm me here on the forums. Also being in a clan greatly increases your chances of getting boss drops and this whole game is based off of party play.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Knight Online currently is not new player friendly at all. Still, if you were to pick a class to start, I'd say go with warrior. Warrior is just too regular and has good dps potential. Playing a mage is hard and you can't kite like in other games. Priest is hard with all of the responsibilities. Rogue(Archer and Assassin) require a lot of skill to effectively dps and still has some responsibilities. Warrior basically has no responsibilities. Easiest to start with...
    Ice Ice baby..

Ice mage
    Dual shio +3
    Garp +8 or +9
    Chitin set 9 or crytsal set 9 10
    Dual sse 2
    Iron set is best mage on andream

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast