Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

What is the best class?

This is a discussion on What is the best class? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have always thought Warrior's were by far the best class at max level. I think an equally geared warrior ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

I have always thought Warrior's were by far the best class at max level. I think an equally geared warrior wins vs an equally geared any other class every time. Their HP pool is stupid high along with their AC. Throw DD and an Iron Set and rogues can't touch them. They do way more damage than health pots so there is no out healing the damage. Simple combo makes for easy play and just total dominance in my honest opinion.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I have always thought Warrior's were by far the best class at max level. I think an equally geared warrior wins vs an equally geared any other class every time. Their HP pool is stupid high along with their AC. Throw DD and an Iron Set and rogues can't touch them. They do way more damage than health pots so there is no out healing the damage. Simple combo makes for easy play and just total dominance in my honest opinion.
    Not really man
    First off , every class is the best is an individual thing , therefore this thread is stupid . If there were 1 best class , why would they make 4 difference classes ?
    IMO , rogue is the best , why ? Light feet , cure , minor heal , fast combo .

p.s sin takes warrior any day any time on vs same geared or less geared .

I think full items Battle Priest

Assasin = so much fun and u can solo,duo,fll pt etc.
    Archer = Fun and easy to play and with 5/3 arrow combo it become the stronger class
    Priest = Good deff and u need good team with u to love it.
    Warrior = Strong,funny,easy but cant duo.
    Mage = Funny to play but u have low hp/deff and u need good team and know how to play it.

so i sugges u archer or warior for start !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Archer = Fun and easy to play and with 5/3 arrow combo it become the stronger class
    Mage = Funny to play but u have low hp/deff and u need good team and know how to play it.

p.s archer has cooldown (u have to wait between 2 skills) on the 15/55 skills - in usko.
    on euko there is NO cooldown :]

Warrior no duo? :S Personally I think battlepriest is best for 1vs1. Mage is the worst 1vs1 (only lightning mage with good gears can be good).

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

LOL, Priest+Warrior & Warrior+Rogue are the sickest duo's ever (if the warrior knows how to decent & the rogue knowns when to cure)

cant call archer "easy" to play either, ye well beginners can do it but you wont be able to pk very well cause you get aimed alot etc.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    LOL, Priest+Warrior & Warrior+Rogue are the sickest duo's ever (if the warrior knows how to decent & the rogue knowns when to cure)

cant call archer "easy" to play either, ye well beginners can do it but you wont be able to pk very well cause you get aimed alot etc.
    almost no1 uses decent nowdays and curing warrior is a pain in the ass ..

Debuffer + warrior is awesome duo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Didettioners View Post
    This really helps alot thank you. I already research regarding payment methods, seems like Paypal is frequently use for transactions. And they say that I can do chargeback if in case I get scam.
    Btw while I was on it searching for a trading site like ebay. I happens to find the site playerauctions, it said that it is one of the well known game trading platform. Do you know this one?
    I did also the research, and I think most of the marketing forums recommended the playerauction for buying and selling of accounts, items, and gold. I tried to get the glimps of it. I saw that each of the seller there have a feedback. So I think you can see each seller if they have a positive or negative feedbacks on each transaction they made.

I haven't use it yet. But I think if I do I'll try to use it in the near future.

Ofc people use decent, if a warrior doesn't know how and when to use he is not playing properly. est warrior skill ever. Especially if wanting to duo.

i think warrior and mage

the best class is what you play the best..

If u are gg at bp , then u can get warriors rogues etc easy down.
    and thats same for the other classes.

The best class in ko it's assasin, he can cure himself, heal himself, and do very well damage :} otherwise, its not so easy to be good ass :}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123