Item Rental?

This is a discussion on Item Rental? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if this sounds like a noob question but how do you use item rental? I've seen around these forums ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Sorry if this sounds like a noob question but how do you use item rental?

I've seen around these forums that people are just using rental items but i can't seem to figure it out. Whenever i go to it and try to select a weapon or armor nothing happens.

Is it not functional or what?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yes, you may still rent. Go to moradon, run toward the "Chaotic Generator" (left side of Moradon before the first set of stairs), you will see 2 NPC's (I don't know the names atm), the right side NPC sells rentals.

If you are lvl 35-59 (I think), you will receive a full set of +7 armor's and a set of weapons, or a shield if you are a priest.
    It will cost you 300k to 500k at maximum and the rentals will expire in 6 hours each time you rent.
    Have fun!

Yes, you may still rent. Go to moradon, run toward the "Chaotic Generator" (left side of Moradon before the first set of stairs), you will see 2 NPC's (I don't know the names atm), the right side NPC sells rentals.

If you are lvl 35-59 (I think), you will receive a full set of +7 armor's and a set of weapons, or a shield if you are a priest.
    It will cost you 300k to 500k at maximum and the rentals will expire in 6 hours each time you rent.
    Have fun![/b]
    TY very much Danny

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Did you find the NPC? Your very welcome!

Did you find the NPC? Your very welcome![/b]
    yes i did i'm using the chitin bow and armor as we speak

the User Rental thing was working in the beggining of FF - you could leave your item to rent for a chosen time and money... but turks started bugging it (you didn't get the item back after set time) so they removed it...

Urahara

the User Rental thing was working in the beggining of FF - you could leave your item to rent for a chosen time and money... but turks started bugging it (you didn't get the item back after set time) so they removed it...[/b]
    They fixed the rental bug with NPC's, the fix for user rented items is the same. I don't know why they haven't re-enabled it?

They fixed the rental bug with NPC's, the fix for user rented items is the same. I don't know why they haven't re-enabled it?[/b]
    you don't know? ... well, the answer is simple...

K2!

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

once i used the new rental system, danny is talking about....payed 100k (just started...so got only 300k) and got mage fp/chitin set, 3x some kind of salamander staff........i was papermage ftw -.-

u cant have every thing u want

snice the normal build for mage 59- is crimson

bp too dont have any paper armours, why?
    its not offical build ppl just built it that way