Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what bosses can be killed solo in eslant?

This is a discussion on what bosses can be killed solo in eslant? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 80+ warriors and 1 priest can kill anything in elsant.. cuz i do it everyday...
Page: 2

2 80+ warriors and 1 priest can kill anything in elsant..
    cuz i do it everyday

is it fixed now? can you solo bosses again with warrior?

ye i know i'm bumping one year old topic but couldn't find any info @ it. I'm considering coming back and since soloing bosses was only thing i've enjoyed doing besides pk it will be big +/- .

Zwn

not only u still cant solo anything in eslant, but u cant solo any boss anywhere in pk zone since chaos expansion (only duke/bach/bishop in rlb are exceptions, they spawn normally but they drop nothing anymore afaik)

you can solo anything in esl but you wont kill it ;o) except samma, dts shaula and deru

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

as someone pointed before, bring with you mages. They do the job more than well; not only tnx to an higher dmg and dot dmg but also tnx to the faster casting once transformed with a ts.All that things fking rule

p.s. the 90% of the skill used are learned even before 60..lol just a gang of 60lvl mages with basic gear would kill fast as (or probably faster) 80s warr with good gear. Hilarious but that's it.

That 's why during boss events too i still prefere to log with my paper mage. Doh... almost always i get the box even if i solo and that makes me lol at all the other randoms going there, draining and being 1 hitted as well as a warrior supported by 3 priests XD
    LOL you 1000 pots smoked for nothing. Me 400k for ts, 30 souls (if i'm lazy to switch on mp rec staff for a random nova) and the box (with just coins..ofc XD)
    Last edited by inarco; 10-18-2010 at 09:04 PM.

So far on my lvl 80 bp (Beremus) I've soloed DT, Samma, Shaula and DF ( DF takes helllllllllla long, 20+ minutes) thats with 3k+ ap and constant duffing, I doubt anyone can take Talos, TK, HQ, or SQ solo probably if a geared warrior +5/+10 stuff.... maybe possible! but highly doughtful when TK and Talos be hitting me for 1000-1500 (thats with 1038 ac (350 ac sc and armor enchant) on my BP), maybe with ibexes / crysis pots, a super geared warrior could give it a shot, but im sure at the end he/she'll probably see "press OK to re-spawn" =P

2 mages lvl 70+ with swift and tsed can kill every boss in Eslant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12