What Char CZ 70+

This is a discussion on What Char CZ 70+ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so im tired of kiddy play in rlb and dcz i wanna move up play and finally have real ...
Page: 1

Default What Char CZ 70+

ok so im tired of kiddy play in rlb and dcz i wanna move up play and finally have real fun but idk what to b.. so here are my thoughts and mayb someone can help me..

Warrior- I love to solo every once in while and atm im a 69 rogue and i can take on 80 warrior w/o wolf and when im warior im not gna sc just cant afford it.. AND I HATE RELYING ON IDIOTS!

Rogue- what i am currently in rlb am doing great but just somthing about it is very very borng and no desire to play i have pretty gg minor combo ive been told and i think i got decent and i got a 75 alrdy so idk if i should stay that but i rly wnt a wep im tired of daggers i wanna hold murky tota hb fun stuff not just daggers..

Priest- INT is to boring so i would b a KROWAZ BP dont mind support a lil but my worry is whenever a bp get duffed almost automatically dead and that gets old rly FAST

Mage- I love aoe I love tping I love no wep def to them so pretty constant damage but idk if i got money to live and survive without being just all support and idk if mage is for me i love hitting wanna make a moovie one day and idk dont think mages can take on parties like other classes can like WARIOR/INT combo... SIN solo, bp solo... idk..

those are my thought s and please need all advice u can i play cwest about 80-90gb... to make a char WANT ANY ADVICE!

bumppppp need some help

Banned Senior Member

You kinda gave the answer to yourself already. It's not going to be a rogue or priest.
    Means you'll have to choose between warrior and mage.

Mage you're probably going support and mostly running and tping people. If not you'll have to live with lesser defence and should find your place in huge mage party's. You'll have an important role in your party if you're playing support.

Warrior is just hack and slash with a more easy combo than rogue imo. You're gonna rely alot on cures that you won't always get, since you are the last priority. I think you need good gear to make yourself good in comparison to the mass amount of warriors around.
    Though..making kills is fun, which could make you choose warrior.

Basiscly we can't give you the class that fits you best, there's various options and you need to choose yourself to what you feel most comfortable with.

idk rogue and priest arnt ouot i think krowaz bp would b fn and idk bout mage and war cuz i wanna b able solo so 2 ways i just dont no which.

Banned

If you havent got alot of money, i dont see you soloing as a bp or mage, and since your good at rogue should probly play it. Im sure warrior weps can get just as boring as daggers you know lol, not sure how you get bored with the weps themselves tho xD

yah somthing wierd i just wanna hold a rappy or hb lol but prob right stay sin

i'm warrior but ..i recononce that the best char is assasin in cz -_- ! in cz you need kill fast ...and ifs the reasn fr that