What is the cheapest class to gear?

This is a discussion on What is the cheapest class to gear? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in cwest, what is the cheapest class to gear, either a RLB or DCZ char i'm lookin for....
Page: 1

Jingles

Default What is the cheapest class to gear?

in cwest, what is the cheapest class to gear, either a RLB or DCZ char i'm lookin for.

seems mage is pretty cheap to gear .

Jingles

thats what i was thinking, but i keep hearing priest in game... specially since im currently a warrior with items that could transfer to a priest (fovs wes wp ib)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

INT priest because you can pk with personal shield and chitin+7s. only thing you need is 1 belt (glass or iron) which is expensive, but rest are cheap.(ce/wse, fov/rom/rol, ep)

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    INT priest because you can pk with personal shield and chitin+7s. only thing you need is 1 belt (glass or iron) which is expensive, but rest are cheap.(ce/wse, fov/rom/rol, ep)
    Sorry not to be a dick or anything but does anyone read the posts anymore, the guy stated that it was an rlb or dcz, priest. In my opinion every class is pretty cheap to gear however to play well and do it cheaply your looking at either a mage or a priest. The mage would have to have a shield and youd be well of to have both as the gear would almost be interchangeable.

Good first start would be:

Chitins +7/Completes +7
    Dread Shield +6/7
    Lycoan Hammer +6/7
    Old Secret Silver Earrings/ Cleric Earrings
    Old Elemental Pendant
    Old Skeleton Belt
    Dual Old Rings Of Life

Good luck and have fun

merchant class is the cheapest one

Always a priest is cheaper, you just need ac, hp, and ability. chitins+7>any+7 shield

:O well im from cypher and personally to have a priest well enough geared to survive a good beating its actually the most expansive class to gear but this in cypher only tho

Jingles

well, i have about 100gbs to gear a char with(maybe more) and im currently warrior... i was wondering if i should switch to BP, but from what ive heard, you need GG gear to be a good BP... so im wondering if 100-150gbs would go father on a priest (BP preferrably) over any other class

Quote Originally Posted by yometi View Post
    :O well im from cypher and personally to have a priest well enough geared to survive a good beating its actually the most expansive class to gear but this in cypher only tho
    thats if u got no skill...

int priest is cheapest to gear always =]
    doesn't mean it's easy to play though

i personally would not be a bp, if u wanna hit ppl just stay warrior =P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Impimp View Post
    Sorry not to be a dick or anything but does anyone read the posts anymore, the guy stated that it was an rlb or dcz, priest. In my opinion every class is pretty cheap to gear however to play well and do it cheaply your looking at either a mage or a priest. The mage would have to have a shield and youd be well of to have both as the gear would almost be interchangeable.
    no, you weren't a dick, was my bad i've only read the title