What determines a boss split?

This is a discussion on What determines a boss split? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Once you get an amazing loot from a boss. What determines the split? For a fact, I know that everyone ...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Default What determines a boss split?

Once you get an amazing loot from a boss. What determines the split? For a fact, I know that everyone that attacks deserves a share from the loot. Whatever the price / by number of party member.
    However, does it matter. For whatever your level? Class ? Whether you should get a loot?
    Here is the scenario. Today, We killed a Lobo on from Chaos stone in CZ and it dropped an Iron Necklace. After then drop One member declares not to give to one member because he/she is level 60 and the others are level 70. However, That level 60 did play his part and attacked that Lobo and in the end died.

Open Discussion.

P.S. That poor level 60 did get his share, but I would like for people to say whether it requires skills/levels to get an equal split.

usually,

if its different people, the looter should sell and give everyone money same share

like yesterday : we did split iron necklace in 3 party (also from 3 different clan) while killing felankor. like 85M each but we were 3 party

if its a clan party, you follow the clan rule about the drop

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Anyone else?

If you are in a random party keep in mind there are some greedy people out there and wont give you shit. If the players are cool they should split the drop amongst the party. Ive experienced some fags who just took the ROC, ROL that we have gotten in the past and didnt give anyone anything, Best thing to do is never party with them and tell your clan to not party with them either.

Banned

If we are talking about a clan party then it is split evenly amongst all members of the party. If it is just some random party and no one knows each other, then it belongs to whom ever loots it.

Clan party = clan rules.

Random party = you've probally got no chance.

Thats all there is to it bud.

Regards TabbyCat

Tazthespaz

Exactly as tabby said...he tends to steal what i'm going to say :/

Randoms mostly = jack ass's and are greedy!!!!! Another thing is, if your in a random party, and you ninja the drop, they probably wont add you to any parties ever again...so be carful about how you handle the situation.

Hope that helped

Biaxident

follow the clan rule like most ppl said; BUT one time me and clannie were in a random party in cz and we got a ROC, a rogue got the drop and told everyone to add him to friends list to get the share later, my friend got his share and so did everyone else but i was the last person to get a hold of him so he never gave me my cut...i pm-ed him everyday after and he kept saying it wasnt him but a sharer on the accoutn and that he would tell that sharer to give me my cut from the drop but ofc that never happened; last person always gets screwed; personally i believe in sharing drops even with random parties, everyone did their part and earned their cut but ofc ppl are greedy fuckers

tompsuuu

biaxident, in which server u play?

Biaxident

Quote Originally Posted by tompsuuu View Post
    biaxident, in which server u play?
    i'm in Beramus

everyone gets equal share that participates.. its only fair.. if u dont like it then dont invite